DX  » Community » Reviews » Traffic lights Shaped USB 2.0 3-Port Hub (40CM-Cable)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:333 (33%)
  • 4 Star:676 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Different Hub

posted by 51eduardo on 06/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice and different HUB, it is exactly the same as the picture, it works with big pen drives, so you can use 3 big pen drives at the same time with this HUB, all ports are 2.0 so makes the data transfer faster. It is a nice object to have in your desk if you...
    Cons:
    It is too light, so it keeps falling, mostly when you plug a pen drive on the top USB por. Only the red light works. And the ca...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good as a gift!

posted by HBeletable on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Makes easy to work with many flash drives at the same time. If you work with some "big" flash drives, it will help you to cannect than simoultaneously.
    Cons:
    It's too big and has a very short cable. Don´t buy it if you don't have space in your study room or if you need a long dis...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Npt much of a traffic light

posted by MortenRene on 03/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a great USB hub, easy and with a neat design, comes pretty nicely build and if you want to modify it, it's pretty straight forward.
    Cons:
    It only comes with the red diode, I still haven't tested if it works well to put on the restoring two. The red light are on al...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for my Laptop

posted by xandynhu on 11/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It was exactly what I needed, good, beautiful, with an excellent price, all tests were satisfactory speed and performance were excellent with details, is actually more beautiful live than in the picture.
    Cons:
    only the red light should have a darker lens to not see much inside, small cable, USB ports too close together, there is a patt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Traffic lights Shaped USB Hub

posted by teresinhajesus on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very nice, also has three USB ports, which is very good for my laptop that only has two outputs. PTBR:É muito bonito, além de possuir 3 entradas usb, o que é muito bom para meu notebook que só possui duas saídas .
    Cons:
    Only the red light comes on, does not come as a default, but if the lamps lighted as connected cables, no doubt would be a &quo...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Traffic lights Shaped USB 2.0 3-Port Hub

posted by emilianocimino on 08/11/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    3 usb port works perfectly ,I can connect more devices , my macbookpro has only 2 USB port ! It is pretty ! It's a cool gadget ! I have connected : USB fridge , a telephone watch and a usb pen , no problems ;)
    Cons:
    There is just the red color on ! But it's not a defect ! No controlable light. USB cable is short , but I have the extension. W...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent thing!

posted by exgospodin on 07/29/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I really like the design of this hub, that's why I bought it. The cable length is 40cm. Bought this hub for using in mine PS3 system and it works fine for me (connected 2 joysticks and a keyboard). Tried to connect 2 joysticks and my mobile phone for chargi...
    Cons:
    Lights are not controllable and in wrong order. Lights are always on, even if no devices are connected. Ports spaced not so we...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    haha its funny

posted by Pececito on 05/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i have 3 more usb in my laptop and are cool haha ahora tengo 3 usb mas en mi portatil y ademas mola un puñao jaja
    Cons:
    people sais that have 3 lights but my hub only have one led red inside ¬¬ la gente dice en los foros que tiene 3 luce...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    interesting hub usb

posted by Pececito on 05/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this is a cool usb hub you can connect 3 usb and is a Semaphore haha esta muy chulo y puedes conectar 3 usb
    Cons:
    sais that have 4 ports, i only can see 3 where is 4º?? and only have one led red, the others (green and yellow) dont have ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections