DX  » Community » Reviews » 6500K Professional Video Light for Camcorder with 4200mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery Pack
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:756 (75%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I was surprised

posted by bratescu1 on 06/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Unbelievable high quality plastics and everything. The blinds in front are quite well built. I was well surprised to see that this video light has some quite of power. Battery life is quite good.
    Cons:
    None whatsoever. I could have bought a video light for much more at the same standard of quality. Just the dimmer wheel is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality for a low price

posted by junkers2003 on 12/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. The color temperature seems to be proper, together with my Sony VX2200 it works fine with factory color temperature presets. No "blue faces" effect was noticeable even without the red filter (of course, use the proper preset)! If using the red ...
    Cons:
    1. Dimmer should allow more attenuation. Sometimes only a little of light is desirable, especially if you shoot a person closel...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Normal light!

posted by 32sasha on 06/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The light is good, little consumes. Well-built housing. Good lighting, mechanical reliability and durability, economical use of energy, vibration. Battery lasts for 4-4,5 hours. There are adjustable brightness.
    Cons:
    Blinds are small. Heats up quickly.Increase the viewing angle for use with cameras FullHD. Weak attachment to the camera. At hi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    reliable LED light

posted by radneo on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    perfect LED light for photo and film work. The plastic orange filter creates a nice effect. Have used it for hours without batteries dieing. The dimmer function works great. Solid build and well constructed
    Cons:
    only con I can think of is that the charger does not have a EU style plug, it's not a problem as there are adapters out there t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    COOL!!!

posted by Vladislav75 on 08/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seen from this unit was surprised by the highest quality assemblies. Manufacturers fellows, to splurge on high-quality plastic and accessories. Adjusting the power flux is very useful function. The lamp is not heated at all. When you work at a wedding for 1...
    Cons:
    Unwieldy structure. Elastic sealing shoe stand after the first use has fallen off, I think its odd object in the system of fast...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Solid product

posted by thestorey on 07/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Light has a great performance time. Everything works and it looks snazzy. Almost everything feels very solid and sturdy. Mountable on tripods and accessories easy through the standard thread hole on the bottom.
    Cons:
    The white diffuser filter, 5600K "orange" Diffuser and barn doors connect to the item with very fragile feeling plast...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surpised!! This was great!!

posted by BingoBingo on 07/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. Use a very long lasting "sony" battery that can be charged with regular sony equipemt as well. Adjustable light and two filters! I also like that you could turn the "flaps" 360 degrees round the LED lights, so you can contro...
    Cons:
    The "flaps" that covers in front of the light is a bit too flimsy and comes loose to easily when your'e in a crowded ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for the money

posted by jason2025 on 04/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright but dimmable Uses very common Sony battery Much better build quality than I was expecting. Barn doors are functional and handy. Colour balances out as advertised.
    Cons:
    Uses common Sony battery instead of AA so you will want to get a second battery for backup. Due to the large battery and rathe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections