DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini DisplayPort DP Male to HDMI Male Adapter Cable (1.8M)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Looks good and works fine! – Mini DisplayPort DP Male to HDMI Male Adapter Cable (1.8M) Reviews

posted by altoburgo on 07/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
- The cable looks like is made by Apple, really good build quality. - Works perfectly with my MBP 15" mid 2010 and 24" Samsung SyncMaster BX2450. - O cabo parece feito pela Apple, qualidade muito boa. - Funciona perfeitamente com meu MBP 15" mid 2010 e Samsung SyncMaster BX2450 de 24".
Cons:
Could be a little bit longer, but that's my opinion. Maybe DX could sell one a bit longer a another one a bit shorter. Not really a con. Podia ser um pouco mais longo, mas essa é minha opinião. Talvez a DX pudesse vender um mais longe e outro mais curto. Não chega a ser um contra.
Other:
The cable is really good, connects perfectly to the screen's HDMI and the MBP's MiniDisplay Port. O cabo é realmente bom, conecta perfeitamente no HDMI do monitor e no MiniDisplay do Mac.
Bottomline:
It's quite expensive for DX standards, but considering the good quality of the product and how much you would have to spend with MiniDisplay to HDMI adapter + HDMI cable I think the price is fair enough. É um pouco caro para os padrões da DX, mas considerando a qualidade do produto e quanto você gastaria com adaptador MiniDisplay para HDMI + cabo HDMI, acho que é um preço justo.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections