Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Great price
- Independent charging for each battery
- Tested with both AA and AAA batteries
- Relatively fast charging time
- Refresh (discharge) function
- Cheap build (but kinda matches the price).
- It's a bit cumbersome to insert/remove AAA batteries; for AAs the mechanism is more "natural", so to speak.
- Weird design: I think the "hood" for the batteries is an unnecessary distraction; it's also easy to even forget that the refresh function exists, since the button stays hidden under the hood. I'd also prefer that the LCD would be on top instead of in front of the device. This charger also looks ugly, but that's my taste. A battery charger doesn't have to be beautiful in my book, so I don't care :-)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.