DX  » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Network Cable Crimp with Cable Cutter 2-set Toolkit
Sort by:
74 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7656 (76%)
  • 4 Star:2418 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good Crimp

posted by fredejavite on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great tool, great quality liked very much, arrived yesterday in my house, without any fault and intact, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post office here in Brazil, unbelievable prices and great service site note 10 to purchase.
    Cons:
    Nothing to complain about, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post office here from Brazil
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Value

posted by Zanga2 on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Features good quality materials and solid build. - Crimps precisely and does not have any alignment issue - The stripper and cutter blades part are also very useful, such that you won't need another tool to peel of insulation.
    Cons:
    - Not a real con. but it misses a way to lock it closed so that when is not in use it will take less space in the toolbox.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product buy it !!

posted by PRODIGY4EWER on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This crimping tools is made from good quality steel. Very usefulness tool for profesional technicians in IT branch. I thing and recommended buy this product because is for great price !
    Cons:
    Maybe otherwise is weight little bit heavy however doesn´t matter for me I thing just no more cons cannot find
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by stefstr on 05/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Perfect cutter for most ethernet cables. You can cut the edge easily too in order to see the smaller cables. Very accurate crimping.
    Cons:
    It doesn't have a standard measurement in cable cutter in order to figure out easily how to cut it. You can find one at a loc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice tool

posted by nosferatus0404 on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    great tool, great quality liked very much, arrived yesterday in my house, without any fault and intact, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post office here in Brazil, unbelievable prices and great service site note 10 to purchase.
    Cons:
    Nothing to complain about, despite the delay we were two months, but this problem is the post office here from Brazil
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ok for the price

posted by arashix on 04/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * The Price - Very cheap. good for home use. * Jacket stripper is included, though didn't try it out. * looks like its made out of good metal
    Cons:
    * build quality - not the best. needed to adjust the cutter because it limited the movement of the handles, not being able to p...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tough tool, Strong

posted by pyro329 on 03/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very good price... looks strong and well made... works perfect, i tested with rj45 network cable and with standar telephone cable and perfect working with both types, it has razors to cut cables and are very useful.
    Cons:
    Some danger issues with the cutting blades but you have to be clumsy to get cut.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool for the price!

posted by jernst67 on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price is great – If I compare local retail prices for this crimping tool, it would cost several times what deal extreme is asking for it. Quality is very good. I had never used one of these before and it was very easy to figure out and use.
    Cons:
    None that I can think of
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap and very good

posted by pyro329 on 02/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This company has thought of EVERYTHING! There are so many little bits to it that make crimping a breeze. For example, near the handles on the inside there are some blades. Not 1, not 2, but 3 sets. A cutter for cutting cable clean off, a cable for removing ...
    Cons:
    If you want to run a few leads around your house (or need some patch cables) and dont want to spend nz$20 (US$13) on a 5 metre ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job well

posted by TyzzyT on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's cheaper compared to crimps available at stores, thumbs up for price vs. quality ratio, great for home use, very easy to use, very sharp razor for cutting cable, colour coded cables are not damaged only outer cable is removed at desired length
    Cons:
    sometimes the plastic of right handle slips off
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 8
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections