DX  » Community » Reviews » Rii RT-MWK01 Handheld Rechargeable 2.4G Mini Wireless Keyboard with TrackPad and Red Laser
Sort by:
82 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7763 (77%)
  • 4 Star:2117 (21%)
  • 3 Star:11 (1%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:11 (1%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

99% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great small keyboard

posted by luisnodx on 04/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Wireless works like a charm, no problem whatsoever on configuring just plug it in and use it. I use it as a keyboard for my android Tizzbird TV HDMI player, and it serves it's purpose very well. The trackpad works very well, and you can type with your thumb...
    Cons:
    None I can remenber. I'll never use the laser pointer, I guess most of the people won't, either.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful and handy device for PC users

posted by M3potocnik on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very small keyboard with all the buttons you need. Useful to navigate and command your computer from a distance, eg. if you lie on the couch and have your laptop/PC on the table. Very light and comfortable to use. Even has a laser so it can also come handy ...
    Cons:
    There should be a scroll button/slider beside the mouse.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You HAVE to buy it!

posted by zimmer09 on 04/06/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very well finished product - Looks and feels good. This is High quality stuff! - Extremely useful for those who have everything connected at home, as I do. I have got a Samsung TV, Samsung smartphone and Samsung Laptop. Now I can connect It to my laptop a...
    Cons:
    - There is nothing I can list as a con for this thing, except for not having bought it earlier!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by emtezet on 01/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Light, good looking, small but functional. Usb reciever has it's own place in it so u won't loose it. The backlight function is perfect. Touch pad very responsive. U will get use to it in few minutes. Tested on windows, working perfectly. EU charger include...
    Cons:
    Did not found any yet.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ótimo produto, muito barato!!! Recomendo.

posted by ALLANDRS on 12/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    O produto apresenta as seguintes características: - Extremamente leve!!! - Portátil!!! - Fácil instalação!!! - Excelente preço!!! (O mais barato do mercado)
    Cons:
    Aponto como ponto contra o teclado ser muito pequeno, às vezes tive dificuldade em digitar rápido porque as letras s&...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mini wireless Keyboard

posted by helper7 on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Excellent small keyboard,very usefull especially if you are lie on the couch.Backlight is very good and ofcourse laser!Compatible with all Windows.Nice design and it's not heavy
    Cons:
    For now nothing bad but it would be nice if there was scroll on touchpad but that's okay.Operation distance is defenitly not 10...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for living room

posted by djungelpatrulle on 09/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Backlight is perfect for use in dark rooms. Usb connector can be stored in the keyboard which is great so you won't loose it. Comfortable to use, basically like smart phone in landscape mode. Keyboard goes into sleep mode if not used which is good for batte...
    Cons:
    Sometimes wireless connection is lost and trackpad is sensitive to "tap clicks", but these are not major problems at ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mini wireless keyboard

posted by cyberjar on 09/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - small and portable - easy typing - it has most of the keys, including F keys, some special keys (including PrintScreen) and multimedia keys, it is easy to use it even in linux terminal - backlit keys - trackpad - laser pointer
    Cons:
    - maybe it takes a bit long to wake up from the sleep
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good option for a portable keyboard

posted by aleloco on 08/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good keyboard with solid construction. You can type easily and the keys feel good when pressing. The touchpad has a good sensibility and works fine. You can even use it on presentations connected to your laptop and use the laser beam to point into the ...
    Cons:
    It would be great if it had a bluetooth interface to make it easier to connect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A GREAT MINI KEYBOARD

posted by Victor62 on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent product rugged construction, nice looks and quality finishes. Pleasant to the touch keys and mouse pad with very good accuracy and sensitivity. I have no problems with the WiFi signal, do what he promised (range of 10 meters approx.).
    Cons:
    I have not found so far.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections