DX  » Community » Reviews » High Power 1000mW 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps USB 2.0 WiFi Wireless Network Dongle
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7923 (79%)
  • 4 Star:216 (21%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good adapter, useful for home pc's

posted by tiagogomes on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    quickly recognized by windows seven easy to install and pin, including a clip that you can easily lock in a rack or something like that. antenna is movable
    Cons:
    the indoor operation range definitely do not reaches 500m. I use it in a computer that is aprox. 30m far from the transmitter a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for auditing, not for home use

posted by zakrion on 01/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Long range wireless routers detection - Easy to use (Windows + Linux) - Support injection and other features usefuls for auditing wireless networks
    Cons:
    - Chipset Realtek RTL8187, wich is "famous" for being a bit cheater when showing signal strengh of wireless networks....
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product at very low cost

posted by d3m1urg0 on 09/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice external case Signal strength is enough for home usage Good packaging Very easy install on Windows 7 32-bit
    Cons:
    The manual and drivers are in Chinese only
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little WiFi Dongle

posted by TechApprentice on 09/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice little dongle that worked out of the box. Supplied with USB cable that is long enough for my needs. Worked with my Win7 laptop without problems
    Cons:
    The speed trough the dongle is lower then my build-in wifi (But I receive more AP's). The included CD with "testing softw...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Best Choise for that Price

posted by annkaa on 09/10/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Portable .. can carry it anywhere along with you're notebook. -Very powerful signal. -Very good build quality for the price. -Very Cheap. -A cool glassy design. -Easy to install
    Cons:
    -Coud do much more with a better antenna.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome range

posted by langlo94 on 09/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Extreme range, I was able to connect to a network over 4.000m away (4km); though this was somewhat unstable, I had a clear line of sight and I had doubled the power. - It is small and portable, granting it a permanent place in my computer bag, when not i...
    Cons:
    - You need to download the drivers from the internet if you're running Vista, on Windows 7 and Ubuntu it works natively.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelente Compra

posted by Chaapacman on 08/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Es una muy buena antena, excelente calidad: -pequeña -facil de llevar -plug and play - De facil uso en windows 7 - muy buen diseño -excelente calidad
    Cons:
    no veo mucha diferencia en la detteccion de redes son casi las mismas que mi laptop, 2 mas! - el tiempo del envio(1 mes) - ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Grat buy

posted by gilber on 08/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It does what it should does CD with software included It is ease to use. Mine came with a little manual to test my own wireless network.
    Cons:
    i couldn't install the usb adapter in windows 7 ultimate x64, it installed it with another driver. it didn't work in win7
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wifly-city good deal

posted by lluisak on 07/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Well made, doesn't get hot. Greater signal than my older Realtek USB wireless card. It works fine and better than I thought
    Cons:
    The cd has a linux-bootable distro, wich is fine, but it didn't come with Windows Drivers, It took long to find the model onlin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great performance at low cost

posted by guissona on 06/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A large antenna wifi, great connectivity and a comfortable building. It comes with a fastening clip at the base of the antenna has an omnidirectional antenna to allow movement.
    Cons:
    The included USB cable to fit the PC may be too short, but because of its great power does not need to stray too far from your ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections