DX  » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 48-LED Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (220V)
Sort by:
51 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5729 (57%)
  • 4 Star:4121 (41%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lamp for garden or porch for the price

posted by dzroot on 05/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Motion sensor is accurate enough, detects people and skips small animals (cats :) ); - LEDs start quite fast, in comparison to generic energy saving bulbs and it takes a few seconds for the lamp to get to it's maximum power that is much better than simpl...
    Cons:
    - Lot's of LEDs (maybe it would be better to have few LEDs but more powerfull); - After working for several hours temperature ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Nice Product

posted by mozesro on 04/18/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It works as it should. Looks good from outside. Sensivity is quite precicious. good for use in the place like stair or place where peoples difficult to reach the lamp switch it also detect brightness
    Cons:
    Not for big rooms Packing have to be improved a lot as it came to me in a damaged carton while on transit, luckily the unit was...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good product

posted by drsunilkumarb on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    LED Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (220V) is cheap rate, good looks, bright light , working motion activate sensor working good good features, The LED lamp illuminates very well my garage, it is obvious electric power savings, I hope that the l...
    Cons:
    good deal cons not much i like it i dont know it will stand for long time or not some people does not know which holder to use ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'm satisfied with this lamp

posted by cesarbeatle on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The LED lamp illuminates very well my garage, it is obvious electric power savings, I hope that the life of the lamp is better than the other lamps I use in my rooms. The price is great, worth it. I can see all in with the lamp light perfectly. I recommend it.
    Cons:
    I have found no problem with the lamp, it's perfect.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lamp!

posted by gmoreb on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's really useful, it has very low energy consumption for the light it delivers, meant for areas that require not-so-intense light. The price is great for such an useful item
    Cons:
    -"on" time can't be changed, that's a feature that should be added in the future to give full functionality. -build ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by hidekimorais on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works very well. I installed it in a dark hall, so that everytime someone passes by it lights on. Works everytime and the sensitivity to movement is impressive. Also, it's economical and illuminates very well the hall.
    Cons:
    The price is quite expensive, I think. But of course the quality and reliance of the product makes up for it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent motion-sensing low-power spotlight

posted by DrewdQueue on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Reliable, sensitive sensor, no 'arm waving' needed, in fact my cat activates it walking underneath + Detects movement metres away (when mounted above). + Really quite bright (~200lm?) very suitable for lighting up sheds, carports, entryways, etc. + Go...
    Cons:
    - Light is somewhat cold, not a good choice for nice mood lighting. - Looking at illumination, you get a 'wrong feeling' as it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice to see but can not be used

posted by ulisse48 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Terrible product, when I decided to use it,  I had the unpleasant surprise that none of the three lamps purchased worked. A light comes on and stays on as an ordinary lamp, the other two are not activated even passing the hand never far away. To find t...
    Cons:
    I feel sorry for the seller but do not recommend for a nasty surprise received. Can be that is not usable in Italy
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    led lamp sensor

posted by marlitoauau on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great product, works very well, is not the first time I buy this product, this lamp is on for a long time and never had problems. Lights razoavelmete well. no need to get on and off the lamp because the sensor works with automatic, great cost benefit. the s...
    Cons:
    LED's could have some more. if it were a little smaller, could put other luminarias that due to size does not fit. sensitivity ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful

posted by clyder8 on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Infrared sensor is very reliable.As soon as there is a moving presence it activates.Fair enough to light the outside of my front door at night on the approach of a person.Very economical and useful securitywise. There is a definite saving of energy as i...
    Cons:
    The light is not very bright as I would like.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections