DX  » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 48-LED Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (220V)
Sort by:
49 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5728 (57%)
  • 4 Star:4120 (41%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good product

posted by drsunilkumarb on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    LED Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (220V) is cheap rate, good looks, bright light , working motion activate sensor working good good features, The LED lamp illuminates very well my garage, it is obvious electric power savings, I hope that the l...
    Cons:
    good deal cons not much i like it i dont know it will stand for long time or not some people does not know which holder to use ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'm satisfied with this lamp

posted by cesarbeatle on 05/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The LED lamp illuminates very well my garage, it is obvious electric power savings, I hope that the life of the lamp is better than the other lamps I use in my rooms. The price is great, worth it. I can see all in with the lamp light perfectly. I recommend it.
    Cons:
    I have found no problem with the lamp, it's perfect.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lamp!

posted by gmoreb on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's really useful, it has very low energy consumption for the light it delivers, meant for areas that require not-so-intense light. The price is great for such an useful item
    Cons:
    -"on" time can't be changed, that's a feature that should be added in the future to give full functionality. -build ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful

posted by hidekimorais on 04/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works very well. I installed it in a dark hall, so that everytime someone passes by it lights on. Works everytime and the sensitivity to movement is impressive. Also, it's economical and illuminates very well the hall.
    Cons:
    The price is quite expensive, I think. But of course the quality and reliance of the product makes up for it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent motion-sensing low-power spotlight

posted by DrewdQueue on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + Reliable, sensitive sensor, no 'arm waving' needed, in fact my cat activates it walking underneath + Detects movement metres away (when mounted above). + Really quite bright (~200lm?) very suitable for lighting up sheds, carports, entryways, etc. + Go...
    Cons:
    - Light is somewhat cold, not a good choice for nice mood lighting. - Looking at illumination, you get a 'wrong feeling' as it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice to see but can not be used

posted by ulisse48 on 04/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Terrible product, when I decided to use it,  I had the unpleasant surprise that none of the three lamps purchased worked. A light comes on and stays on as an ordinary lamp, the other two are not activated even passing the hand never far away. To find t...
    Cons:
    I feel sorry for the seller but do not recommend for a nasty surprise received. Can be that is not usable in Italy
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    led lamp sensor

posted by marlitoauau on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great product, works very well, is not the first time I buy this product, this lamp is on for a long time and never had problems. Lights razoavelmete well. no need to get on and off the lamp because the sensor works with automatic, great cost benefit. the s...
    Cons:
    LED's could have some more. if it were a little smaller, could put other luminarias that due to size does not fit. sensitivity ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful

posted by clyder8 on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Infrared sensor is very reliable.As soon as there is a moving presence it activates.Fair enough to light the outside of my front door at night on the approach of a person.Very economical and useful securitywise. There is a definite saving of energy as i...
    Cons:
    The light is not very bright as I would like.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ffs2001

posted by ffs2001 on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works. Looks good from outside. Sensivity is very precicious.
    Cons:
    Not bright light, in shiny day is "invisible" It haven't some settings, like on-time or sensivity setting. Looks like...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The Best model LED sensor Ive bought. Turns on regardless of light level

posted by pss2010 on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Very Bright -Very good Build -White light like fluro. and has a enough wide spread of light and also a spot light feel as well -LEDs should last 5 to 10 years -cheaper to run then regular bulbs and even energy bulbs. At 3kwh/year thats under a $1 if left i...
    Cons:
    -Bulking near base and may not fit all sockets but you can buy one of those $4 E27 extenders with snake bender to solve that pr...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections