DX  » Community » Reviews » E27 3W 48-LED Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (220V)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
economical light – E27 3W 48-LED Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (220V) Reviews

posted by sedmoy on 06/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Advantages. This device is made in one form factor that is very convenient. No need to install a separate sensor, which will reduce the cash cost of installation work. Besides the energy consumption is very low, thereby reducing the cost of electricity. Price unit also low. I bought it to install in a dark hallway. Now I do not need to seek special switch to turn on the light, it happens automatically. Very convenient when you come home at night.
Cons:
The light is not so bright as we would like. But the minus is a plus when you walk in complete darkness and walk into the zone of the sensor, because it is not blinding :)
Other:
Very Good sensitivity of the sensor. In my case it works then when you come into the hall. Not suitable as a main light, but to illuminate the basement, a small hall, and other dark space is very good! Can be used as an alarm, if the night on your territory, slipped outside.
Bottomline:
If you need an economical light source that will not waste energy when it is not necessary for you - would recommend to buy.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections