Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Nicely attach to any E27 socket.
- Built-in motion sensor (very precise).
- Brighter than I expected - not for main / reading light, but ideal for hallways.
- Beautiful and well constructed, make itself a nice decoration item.
- Rated 3W!
- Lack of any control. It's time for developers start mixing up technologies: i.e: Bluetooth access and software control for ON time.
- Turn on or off independently of daytime - If it have a luminosity sensor, it don't works (I mean, mine don't work at all).
- Stays in the price limit - more than this would be too expensive. Less than this would be cheap, and that is what customers likes a lot!
I plan buying a lot more of this lamp to make my house more comfortable and environmental friendly. After using this I don't want to put my hand on a lamp switch anymore.
It don't turn on when my cats pass bellow it
(wait, I have four cats. Three of them are slim and the light don't turn on. But one of them is really fat and turns on the lamp when it passes. Not a con, but very funny!).
I didn't believe in this product until I see it working at night. It lights up my hallway perfectly, I don't need any other lamp there. Sometimes I just pass through it to see it precisely turning on. Everyone who see it want at least 3 of them.
Could be a bit cheaper so I would buy tons of it!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.