DX  » Community » Reviews » Nikon EL9 Compatible 1200mAh Battery Pack for Nikon EL9
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
No need to buy the pricy original battery – Nikon EL9 Compatible 1200mAh Battery Pack for Nikon EL9 Reviews

posted by Uberhood on 02/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-Lasts just a long as my original Nikon battery -Cheap (considering the original Nikon battery)
Cons:
-Increased a little in size when getting wet.
Other:
Only "problem" I experienced was when my camera got whet and noticed the battery was a little bigger then before. Was my own fault anyway, you shouldn't wet the camera or the battery. After that the battery had a hard time to get out of the camera because of it's bigger width (may be cause be the short circuit). With a little shake the battery does come out eventually.
Bottomline:
Have used this batterypack for some time now and it still works splendid so I'm very happy with it. It's cheap and it survived a little water damage. It was a welcome surprise that it didn't explode or caught fire! If you are looking for a replacement or second battery of this kind, don't look any further.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections