DX  » Community » Reviews » 8-LED 2-Mode Infrared Sensor Motion Activated White Lamp (2*AA)
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6922 (69%)
  • 4 Star:3110 (31%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by Zanga2 on 08/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - I have bought several lamps, all of them are working properly. - The pir motion sensor is very sensible and it turns on the light very fast. - Battery life is more than decent. - The dark/light switch makes it more useful and save power.
    Cons:
    - None i could find.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very useful thing

posted by Galich27 on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I once bought a set of 3, saved $ 3 - the price turned out 6.52 per share. All three regularly work for 4 months. One of the lamps I stuck to the ceiling on the tape that was attached to the kit. After 1 minute, lantern blade and crashed, but nonetheless re...
    Cons:
    The housing is made of a thin plastic. Easily broken, for example, when replacing the batteries. A lantern in the darkness illu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice device to have

posted by Mfmarias on 05/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Easy to install and use - Bright enogh to light the laundry room until I turn on the bathroom light - Price is not bad - Low consuption - Using two AA rechargeable batteries it could last forever
    Cons:
    - It doesn´t look very strong-builted, so you better take good care when handling it.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works well. Ordered more.

posted by terryh on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great little light for the basement stairs. very sensitive to movement. batteries lasted almost a year when used daily. bright enough to light a stairwell
    Cons:
    delicate and brittle plastic. Take care when removing case to insert batteries. sliding buttons are hard to move but you only ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My best purchase for two years

posted by victortsts on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very simple and easy to use. I put one in bathroom and the second one in corridor. If kids will walk to toilet during the night it is more convenient now. I put the led lamp in night mode. So it's automatically switches on/off when it gets dark. The ligh...
    Cons:
    Don't find any yet
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by WolfZver on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery!
    Cons:
    no
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright and Efficient Lamp

posted by sgroyt on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Owned 5 of these lamps for more than 2mths. They are bright, efficient, reliable and quite sturdy. Used them in the toilets and store room under Night mode. One of the lamp dropped a 3-4 times (from about 1m height) in the toilet with no damage. Quality o...
    Cons:
    The double sided tape supplied is too thin and does not stick well. If you need to stick the lamp, get your own 3M industrial o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great garage light

posted by Olivchango on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I use this light in my garage when I have to leave at night. As it auto swotch on and switch off, I do not need to care about the classic bulb (I alwayas forgot to switch it off before leaving the house) So now, the light goes off automatically. Spare money...
    Cons:
    You can fix it without screws, but it doesnt fix well I would suggest to use screws!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Auto Light and portable

posted by faltauno on 01/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good light and low battery consumption. It is fully portable and can be used in several sites
    Cons:
    Changing the batteries have some difficulty, as the clear front plastic fits quite strong at the base. With practice you can ma...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great night light

posted by RealmEnder on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Puts out a good amount of light to navigate in the dark, but not too much to make your eyes hurt if you've just woken up. The sensor works very well and the different settings are a bonus.
    Cons:
    Plastic cover catches look a bit fragile.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections