Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Does what it says, at a low price
- Metal build feels sturdy
- Bits seem well made and good quality
- Magnet holds bits in place
- Bits can be stored in the handle
- The 'Y' bit is basically a triwing bit and can open GBA/DS consoles and other Nintendo stuff.
- Not much grip when your hands start to get sweaty
- Lots of movement of the bit, not held in place very well and can turn a good amount before stopping and actually turning the screw. if not for the magnet the bits will just fall out.
- Looks used before you even open it
For the price i wasn't expecting much, but I am still quite dissapointed in it. I would not use this as a main tool, more of a backup should I not have a cetain size torx or if I misplace one of my better tools.
For the price it is worth it as a spare set, or for someone who use these evry rarely.
Quality just isn't present for daily use.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.