DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Magnetic Screw Drivers 9-Piece Set with Internal Tip Storage Red
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great mini-screwdriver – Precision Magnetic Screw Drivers 9-Piece Set with Internal Tip Storage Red Reviews

posted by Harcroft on 10/04/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Inexpensive Very compact Self storage for the bits Magnetic tip Large bit selection Very light carry weight for a pocket EXTREMELY strong bits, I intentionally tried wearing some down by using the wrong bit size on a screw. I couldn't do it. The bit's are extremely well built.
Cons:
None for this price.
Other:
It would be nice to get the color of your choice, but thats more of a color preference than a tool usefulness thing. This works wonderfully for my Clie, my PSP and my Xbox360. A great all in one screwdriver set.
Bottomline:
Perfect if you need a screwdriver set for many phones, palm pilots, gaming handhelds and many other small electronics devices. I'm thinking of buying the other 2 matching sets to have even more bits, and more drivers for my toolboxes.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections