DX  » Community » Reviews » Handy Cable Zip Wrap - Black (1.8CM Diameter/1.5M-Length)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's useful

posted by pablopecora on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality. I'm not using the clip, but it seems good quality too. Nice finish. Nice packaging
    Cons:
    The clip should be less bulky. I don't like the idea of having the clip there. Actually I'm not using it, but just using some t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Clean up in your cables! NOW!

posted by Fauskin on 08/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -This is a very neat and easy way to clean up in your cables and it looks so much better afterwords. -Just use the thingy with nose and ears on it to collect the wires and slide on the cable tie in one operation. -And well, it just works day after day, no n...
    Cons:
    None cons really. Just curious what I could use the cable-collect-slide-on-cable-tie-thingy for when I don't need it anymore.. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great!

posted by Lahtalion on 12/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Awesome way to organize your cables. It helped me free up a lot of space and make my work room tidier. I used to tangle the cables behind my desk (there is a lot of them) with my feet all the time, no such problems any more. I easily combined two coaxial c...
    Cons:
    The price is a bit too steep for something that is essentially a piece of plastic. I would love to see a version that comes WIT...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice for cable management

posted by dapidc on 09/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Useful for managing cable behind TV or computer. Comes with installation tools, it really help very much, make it easy to use and install
    Cons:
    build quality can be better, actually. I have seen similar product with better build and looks.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for calble management

posted by notexa on 03/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Good quality, the product is durable and can handle a nice bundle of cables. - The included tool is incredible handy for putting the cable in the protective cover, easy and fast. Just clip the tool over the cables and slide the wrap over the other end, th...
    Cons:
    None, the product works as advertised.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great For Cable Management at an Excellent Price!

posted by LeoM1989 on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great for hiding cables for a variety of uses (I used them for 2 home theatre set-ups) Very easy to install (don't even need to unplug anything, figured out how to use without instructions Easy to cut to fit properly if shorter length needed Great price...
    Cons:
    The boxes they came in were ripped and beat up a bit, maybe from shipping process (which didn't matter to me, as I'm not resell...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections