DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Magnetic Screw Drivers 9-Piece Set with Internal Tip Storage Black Silver
Sort by:
44 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5022 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4520 (45%)
  • 3 Star:52 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Magnetic tips, robust, good buy

posted by SickmanNZ on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Compact, magnetic tips, The best of 3 different screw driver sets I have received from DX. Screw cap good for storage. It seems good construction to me and should last for a long time. Worth the $4. Good grip push down pressure for tight screws
    Cons:
    The short bits maybe too short for some work. Recommend SKU: 3680 if you need a set with longer bits
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good set.

posted by yakovmp on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Excellent workmanship. It is very conveniently fixed in a hand. On the case there is the special clamp, allowing to fix it on a pocket or in a bag. High quality of metal of which replaceable bits are made.
    Cons:
    Bits with which the set is completed, in a bigger measure are highly specialized, in my opinion intended for work in stationary...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Value for Money

posted by NoHeroics on 04/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a good value for money screw driver set. The pieces are reasonable quality and the metal construction should see this last for years. Certainly for the money I don't think you would find something better locally.
    Cons:
    The screwdriver pieces are very small. I had thought they would be larger given the size they appear in the images. I had wante...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    All-in-one magnetic screwdriver.

posted by noxfuchs on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap yet quality product. All-in-one pen sized screwdriver. Magnetic tips are good for picking up screws. Looks good - like it matters :)
    Cons:
    I wish it had a flat screwdriver tip. It doesn't have any. All of them are philips, star and triangle ones. I don't know their ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can't go wrong at this price

posted by nuffik on 11/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought it for the torx screwdriver heads, which are used by most of the knives here, and it does the job well. Feels and looks sturdy. Compact in size. Good grip and magnetic tip make it comfortable and precise to work with.
    Cons:
    Spare bits rattle inside when you tilt or shake it. Not really a con for me though.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing.

posted by Asquel on 02/13/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very quality aluminium body, nice small bits, good properties, all bits contains in the body.
    Cons:
    Bits were in some machine oil, when i receive it. Bits is not magnetic, or very poor magnetic. Some scratches on body = poor ch...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Its pretty good

posted by Darkprince on 11/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - It small and handy and very light to carry around in your pocket - It feels very durable which means it can be dropped and it won't bend or anything - Since its a small driver I like how it has some grip on the driver, so it makes it easier to turn
    Cons:
    - Although is durable this driver is pone to getting its paint scratched off. I got this and opened the package some of the bla...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    handy tool

posted by user12345 on 07/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have been able to get into many things I wasnt spose to been in with this tool its great.many attachment for many uses carry it with me every ware.
    Cons:
    I cannot store the bits in the allocated spot because they get stuck in the body of the tool. i use a zip lock back to contain ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Tool

posted by karlos1962 on 07/13/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its cheap ($3.75??? this is another great bargain or what?) Its well build and looks SOLID It has 9 tips and all magnetic It can be put on the pocket like a pen and have all the tips inside ready for use
    Cons:
    hmm Cant think on one
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, but check tips

posted by maks1 on 07/08/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Nice metal construction, feels "solid". Tips snap into place magnetically, also very nice. Nice knurled finish and good diameter -- the handle is very good.
    Cons:
    Look at the tips provided -- they are mostly star type. If you mostly need screwdriver type (flat and Phillips), this may not b...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections