DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Mini Turbo Vacuum Cleaner with Brush and Illumination LED
Sort by:
14 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:142 (14%)
  • 4 Star:365 (36%)
  • 3 Star:213 (21%)
  • 2 Star:142 (14%)
  • 1 Star:142 (14%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

71% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap but ...

posted by amadeus611 on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -nice desing and functions -easy to open and clean it -no batteries required as it uses your USB plug -includes filter -you can use it as a flashlight
    Cons:
    -I was not expecting a super-power vacuum cleaner but boy... this is a very weak toy ! -I found the Turbo function doesn't mak...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No, no no!

posted by god123 on 07/17/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good idea. - Looks good. - Includes two things to have on the front.
    Cons:
    It is NOT good! - Hard to open - Cant even suck in small dust from my computer <.< - Turbo is not turbo, just a little bit s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 1
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    dont buy this!!!!

posted by kramerboy on 03/06/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    it is certainly a great idea, if it just were well made..
    Cons:
    this is a bad product, it should not be sold, it is a waste of money. -suction power in normal mode is practically inexistent. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    No sirve

posted by panchox on 07/28/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bueno la calidad del producto es medianamente buena. Y lo que esta bueno es que el sepillo esta muy bueno. Tiene modo turbo. Y el led cuando esta prendido solo alumbra bastante.
    Cons:
    Para empezar el cable es muy corto. Lo primordial que es aspirar, no lo hace, tiene casi nada de fuerza de aspiracion, incluso ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not so good

posted by frkommers on 07/09/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap. Very easy to use. Have a turbo mode, that increases the suction considerably. Heads are easily interchangeable.
    Cons:
    The cable are very short, should be longer. The suction power is very weak, even in the turbo mode. It is very noisy. There is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty cool...

posted by oddsquare on 07/08/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -The heads are easily interchanged. -It has a white LED built into it, and it can be used as a flashlight without turning on the motor. -The "Turbo" mode increases the suction considerably. -The cord is certainly long enough, regardless of whic...
    Cons:
    -The top is not too easy to separate from the bottom; the plastic is weakened by the strain put on it when I separate the two h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little vacuum cleaner

posted by Kolianika on 03/23/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Small size - Works from the USB port - Has a backlight - There is a turbo mode - Ideal for cleaning the keyboard and system unit - Easy to remove accumulated dust - There is an additional nozzle - Has the option to include only the lights
    Cons:
    - At long use the motor heats up and starts to work properly - Works a bit weak, could be stronger - When using a long suction...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    VERY GOOD! But only if was DAILY USED!

posted by PROCALIBER on 01/15/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice Tech Design, on visible body parts; It is ergonomicall and very weightless; Comes with a Tip Point and a Brush Point;
    Cons:
    Too weak to sucks fine real keyboard dust; The light is LED and the mine comes is... RED! The acessory pieces do not fit very w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap solution to clean PC

posted by reloader on 08/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1. Very nice looking PC accessory. It make people smiling :) 2. USB powered. Don't need additional power adapter. 3. Included brush help to remove old dust. 4. Has Turbo function to add more power. 5. Has nice looking blue LED. 6. Lightweight
    Cons:
    1. Not powerful enough for serious use. 2. short USB cable. 3. Where to get dust filter for replacement? 4. Loud in normal mode...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well, it sure got a lot of hair out...

posted by efaust on 01/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It did manage to get some dirt and fluff and hair out of my keyboard...
    Cons:
    I bought this thing to try to get out the bits of dried chocolate milk I spilled on my laptop last year. It didn't do that ver...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections