DX  » Community » Reviews » Quality Aluminum Protective Case for Iphone 3g/3GS (Black)
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8214 (82%)
  • 4 Star:183 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item!

posted by jeechx on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very solid and nice metallic case. Protects your 3G/3GS very well. Nice and hard. Inside is nicely soft and dont scratch your phone. Nicely cold, when needed. I have dropped it many times, it protects my iphone like a king. It's not any plastic, its al...
    Cons:
    It's durable, but scratches kinda easely. Personally i dont care about that. It's made to protect and protects phone perfectly.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good (enough) but not perfect

posted by marioespinheira on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Really protects my iPhone 3GS when it falls or bumps into something hard. Stylish cover. Very good price and quality.
    Cons:
    Very slippery on your hands or when resting on a smooth surface.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best price, Best Quality!

posted by gaspargt on 04/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I think is the best quality considering the price. Its really nice and its strong. The inside of the case is soft which doesn't damage your iPhone. When taken out it still looks the same as when put in.
    Cons:
    When I take out the case from the iphone, the case deform a little bit, so the idea is to dont remove all the time the case.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's the third time I buy it

posted by prigonline on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's a beautiful metal case that protects my iphone and it's discrete, too. Those who doesn't like iphone cases will love this, because once you use the case, it doesn't appear you are using a case. It protects your iphone against scratches and falls; recen...
    Cons:
    I have no cons to describe.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case

posted by grpires on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is an excellent case. For this great price, it brings a great level of protection. I like the fact that its color is a gloomy black, and another great feature is that its inside is covered with silk: this will sure prevent the phone from most unwanted ...
    Cons:
    It is very hard to put on and take off. I had to check a few times if everything was ok, but it was fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great protective case

posted by topy007 on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This a great a great aluminium protective case. It absorbs a lot of damage that the phone couldn't, since it's made out of plastic. This case protected my phone several times, as I dropped it on concrete. Needless to say, the phone got away without a scratc...
    Cons:
    The first few times is a bit hard to put on the case. At first I was afraid it wouldn't fit, but after a while it gets easier t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected

posted by ericohara on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It provides good protection. It's very cheap. It fits perfectly on the phone. It's not hard to assemble and it doesn't come off easy. It looks nice.
    Cons:
    It's very slippery. It scratches very easily, but as long as my phone doesn't get scratched, it's ok! The access to the side bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good

posted by abdullahmnawi on 10/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Really good case so far. Clips right on. Good fit. Looks good. All access to buttons and ports. Colour is decent, and the padded inner layer helps with keeping scratches off of the phone. Will see if it scratches in time, but so far, excellent. Cheap as chi...
    Cons:
    None really at the moment. Though as stated I will be keeping an eye out for scratches as I use it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Quality!

posted by S3LL3R5 on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Seems to be a high quality metal material. - The interior is lined with felt to protect the phone. - Fits snugly and should protect your phone efficiently. - Wraps all the way around your phone. (Make sure to buy a screen protector separate though)
    Cons:
    - The case may dent easily, but that is expected with it being made of full aluminum. - None other so far, besides the package ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    un producto que protege

posted by tomnko on 08/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Es un producto que ayuda a proteger la parte trasera del iphone 3gs bastante rígida por lo que es casi imposible que se rompa el precio esta bien, viendo costo/beneficio
    Cons:
    el único problema que a la ves una ventaja es que es demasiado rígido por lo que si tu lo intentas sacar del telé...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections