Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
* Has very nice touch (it has matte surface. not ).
* The sleep button, the phone jack and the dock connector are easy to access
* It's pretty easy to toggle the mute button.
* It's not really protecting the iPhone from dust. The dock connector and the audio jack are still exposed to dust.
* I have it for one day, but i don't believe it'll protect the phone when it falls.. it's not elastic at all, but we'll see..
* The volume buttons are a bit difficult to press if you have big fingers
Maybe it's just on my specific case, but the apple logo isn't centered in the circle.. is it a con..?
Buy it! it's a bit expensive than other silicone or plastic protectors, but if you want to protect your phone from scratches and make it look really cool, that's your case!
If you drop it once a day, or work in a sandy environment, it's not for you...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.