DX  » Community » Reviews » 4 x AA Battery Case Holder (3-Pack)
Sort by:
272 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:72195 (72%)
  • 4 Star:2773 (27%)
  • 3 Star:14 (1%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bit pricy for plastic but very usefull

posted by funfair on 04/17/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Finally something to protect the batteries from not touching eachoter. The product works simple and you can fit 4xAA or 5xAAA battery's inside. They clip together so you always keep them together.
    Cons:
    The price is a bit much for simple plastic. The color should be clear for all of them so you can see the batteries better. The ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Must have thing

posted by Arsenkov on 02/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This cases help you to arrange your batteries. Before buying I had a completely mess in my battery box. Now I sort it for recently charged, needs charging and non-accumulators. You can group it in any other suitable order. Plastic quality is not so bad. A l...
    Cons:
    No cons for this price. Some batteries with large charging control block fit in this cases too tight.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have

posted by Xirkka on 02/04/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    4 * AA battery case holder does what it promises: it keeps your AA and AAA batteries organized. If you fill your case with AAA's, theres still enough room for a one AA. I didn't expect such good build quality but these are really awesome.
    Cons:
    Closing mechanism can sometimes get stuck because of batteries. As case is made out of plastic, it can still be easily opened w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap battery holder

posted by FlavioBayer on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good quality, if you let it fall from your hand with the batteries it will not break. Works as expected, just put the batteries there and close it. The batteries will be there when you nee it. It's good to have a place to hold the batteries instead of searc...
    Cons:
    It comes in three colors(white, green, pink). I would like if there's an 3-pack with just one collor
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A really good purchase

posted by PableteNS on 12/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Separate boxes attach to one another allowing good storage. Different colors help you to store and identify used from charged batteries. Plastic seems very strong. Batteries fit perfectly. Cases have a very good lock mechanism.
    Cons:
    No cons found at this moment.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good battery storage

posted by YTTM on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good quality of plastic, good craftsmanship. I using it to store my rechargeable AA and AAA batteries. Plastic is transparent so you can see which batteries are inside. I using them for about ten months without any problem. There is no any signs of deterior...
    Cons:
    Sometime is little bit tricky to open box. But after some use, you get used to it and than that is not a problem.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Do what it says

posted by MichaelCretu on 11/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Very useful for having your batteries organized. - It's very Light - Can join together with equals for making a rows (If you need for example a sequence of cases or a full packages of batteries - Price - Three colours
    Cons:
    I didn't find any cons until today
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful Items

posted by Surachmat on 11/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It's very useful to store our batteries (especially recharge-able ones). - Good materials. - Easy to bring and find. - I used to bring a lot of batteries during traveling. This item could store them easily. - Use of this item could store all my spare batt...
    Cons:
    - Only connected horizontally. But it's okay. - If it could be stacked vertically, than it will be very useful. - Only AA and A...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They can drop

posted by dunantar on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Colors are very useful you can divide the battery packs in the different blisters and organize them by colours. You can store 4 AA but also 4 AAA. This is very important because it is not on the description. Also is the cheapest option on DX.
    Cons:
    They can drop. The closing is not hard enough
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Indispensible item in gear bags

posted by paulherzoff on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Sturdy, clear, snap shut securely, color coded. Keeps batteries from shorting, keeps batteries in desired sets. Easy to signal fresh batteries by placing them in alternating directions -- like they will go into a device. Depleted batteries replaced in th...
    Cons:
    Cases sometimes lock tightly enough to cause difficulty opening them with fingers. A key or pocket screwdriver sometimes neede...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 28
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections