DX  » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth for Motorcycle and Skiing Helmet (7-Hour Talk/100-Hour Standby)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:574 (57%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It gets the job done!

posted by tanabe on 04/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Price - Water resistance - Audio quality (for calls and ambience music)
    Cons:
    - Audio quality (for hi-fidelity sound) - There is no AVRCP protocol. (for controlling Next, Previous music, for example) - I...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, great price

posted by nicolascure on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it says on the tin. Good quality. Battery life is good. Very easy to use.
    Cons:
    Short low battery warning. Once it starts beeping it only lasts about 5 minutes. Would help if the warning started sooner so th...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good device

posted by Stepan1987 on 10/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good device for this low price. Very easy and fast to install, which does not require any special tools ... 10 minutes after get the parcel, I was listening the music through this device in the helmet
    Cons:
    loud enough and clear sound, but not for music(quality not very good). In the music mode, the battery lasts for 2-2.5 hours
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good

posted by esimplescomprar on 10/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is very useful and the product came in a perfect condition. I will use it with the certain that I am greatful for dealextreme. You guys are do magic with logistics techinique. It's safe. You don't have to take care.
    Cons:
    The time is not so fast as I expected. But I know that I didnt expended nothing so it was good.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice!

posted by slaughta on 07/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very nice build quality -- the outer cover is all rubber, appears to be quite resistant to water - Good quality audio - Big tactile buttons, easy to operate with gloves - Being able to charge it with a standard miniUSB cable is great. - Call quality is great
    Cons:
    - Does not have FM radio - Does not have full AVRCP (just A2DP audio). What this means is that you cannot control your music be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good BT headset

posted by shakshuka on 01/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - manual is very user-friendly. - very easy to install. comes with two types of clips. - sound: perfect. i needed to decrease the volue since high volume is very high.. - charching is very easy. just plug a usb cable in it, and a red indicator light is l...
    Cons:
    one of my unit was defective after two weeks of daily use. for some reason, it has refused to turn on... there is no manufactu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works

posted by ubiratamuniz on 07/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Price - complete kit - decent packaging and manual - P2 stereo plug (should be easy to buy a replacement headset - A2DP Stereo - Mini-USB charging cable - Battery life (lasts about 10 days of commuting listening to MP3 from the cell phone)
    Cons:
    - Earphone plug is a little fragile (I bought this to replace one from my other set which broke when plugging the earphone) - A...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections