DX  » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth for Motorcycle and Skiing Helmet (5-Hour Talk/200-Hour Standby)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 3
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 2
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Does what it needs to do – BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth for Motorcycle and Skiing Helmet (5-Hour Talk/200-Hour Standby) Reviews

posted by belgianmotor on 09/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Nice packaging. Everythings included to start attaching the interphone to the helmet. There are 2 ways. You can clamp it on your helmet (if you have removable cheekpads) or you can glue it on with the double-side adhesive tape. POSITIVE: -Manual well written. -Long microphone boom. -Very loud output volume (even painfull when on 80% of the volume!) -Long wires for the speakers -Jack-input mixes the sound of the mp3 + intercom/mobile phone
Cons:
NEGATIVE: -Speakers have no bass sound. -FM-radio is really bad, I can only reach about 2 radio-stations, with some noise! -A bit hard to pair devices -loud when on radio, quiet when on intercom. -Not easy to understand what the device is doing with just 2 leds and some 'beeps'. -Jack-input is really quiet!
Other:
-According the specs, it is waterproof. But it doesn't look waterproof at all!
Bottomline:
I've bought 2 interphones. It's still easy to chat at 100kmph but has no noise-reduction. It works for about 60meter distance. It works as it should, chatting works great. It sounds a bit like an telephone, so no super sound quality, but enough. The phone-mode works nice too but I haven't test it on a my motorcycle yet.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections