DX  » Community » Reviews » BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth for Motorcycle and Skiing Helmet (5-Hour Talk/200-Hour Standby)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Does what it supose to do. – BT Interphone + Handsfree Bluetooth for Motorcycle and Skiing Helmet (5-Hour Talk/200-Hour Standby) Reviews

posted by OddFellow on 04/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Finish of the product looks good. Sound quality on system can be quite good. Communication are good until 100-150m and looses connection after 250m. BT connections is working fine om mobile phones. Works at over 100kmh
Cons:
Quality on the systems wary. The microphone boom are little to long. FM radio is weary bad. The buttons is a bit hard to use, but still softer than my ScalaRider.
Other:
It looks very lice ScalaRider but it can't connect with ScalaRider, and you can't use the same microphone boom.
Bottomline:
I bought two systems, but one of them had a bad microphone, so its hard to hear what you say on it. But it's almost 10x cheaper than ScalaRider and does the same work. So it's worth it if you can live with a little less quality on the system, I can recommend it.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections