Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
0. Good recording quality. I must define - good comparing to chinese voice recorders. Specific brand voice recorders have much better sensivity. But it's not fare to compare this "pen" to them.
1. Pretty small if pen-part separated.
2. Good price!
0. My opinion: Voice recorder should start recording after power-on. If it's a "Pen with Voice Recorder" it should record immediately after one action. This one starts recording after 3 key presses. You should wait after each press and control indicator's state before next press. Not good for me...
1. Not very good build quality. After receiving pen couldn't "open". Had to be fixed.
2. 140 kb/sec writing speed! Terrible!!! One hour to put 500 Mbs on this "pen". (about 4Mb/s reading speed).
Under winXP was ok and showed FA32 filesystem. Win7 said it has errors and corrected it after which it started showing FAT16. Strange.
My one has 2Gb (true!) memory though there was "1 GB" memory label on it.
You'll have to get used to it's indicator's states. But there's always such a problem with devices which don't have a screen, so it's not a con.
For me it's rather useful to have such device in the car. Additional pen and additional voice recorder sometimes may be very useful.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.