DX  » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector for Iphone 3g/3GS (2-Piece Set)
Sort by:
63 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6541 (65%)
  • 4 Star:3019 (30%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:32 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Useful.

posted by prince881 on 01/20/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It protects your iPhone all the time, making it less likely to get scratches. - The price is really cheap, leaving you wanting to buy a lot of it. - You can barely see (if applied well) that you are using a screen protector. - For the price, the quality i...
    Cons:
    - if you are using in your phone when there is a lot of light, you won't be able to see the screen properly. - It's somewhat di...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thumbs up

posted by jejehuang on 10/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Thumbs up for this screen protector, good quality, and cheap. It fits my iPhone perfectly and easy to stick on the screen. It is good that it comes in a set of two ... Can save the other one for next time use.
    Cons:
    The cutting near the home screen button is a bit out of fit, and finger prints are easily leaves on this screen protector.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good screen protector

posted by jano39k on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good product for that price. Long life time now for more than one year. This product protects the iPhone from scratches and pleasant to the touch.
    Cons:
    Very bright and thin film. You have to put it on the screen very carefully because even small dust got between screen and prote...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just awesome, PERFECT

posted by Olafb on 09/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is that what you expect!!!!!! just awesome fit perfect, long life time. and lovely cheap. I already bougt them 3 times because there so easy to use. and so much beter than the expensive crap the sell her! And next to the product the service is always nic...
    Cons:
    dust nap doesnt work always that nice. It would be a little bit beter if there is more protecting for the screen protector if y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and VERY useful

posted by dnacervera on 07/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's really a very simple product. It is very easy to use and does the job. It has protected my iPhone a long time without falling. Yet start using the second piece. Protects iPhone from scratches efficiently, I think we must all have a protective mica your...
    Cons:
    You must have an excellent pulse to place that fit and avoid bubbles. If you placed when you were bubbles, continues to fulfill...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product

posted by aas946 on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Found no downside to the product is well proposed. I would propose that the product is sold with a flannel something that does not change the value of it, because the product is excellent and his price is very good. No other details caught my attention, it ...
    Cons:
    Has a good grip, a product is easy to apply and does not require much user to apply the same. No other details caught my attent...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EXCELENTE PRODUTO

posted by jzaqueu on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    covers full screen and is an awesome price for what you get. doesnt affect the touch ability what so ever. fitment is very good. Very good price,Do like it. resistent and easy to put. The glue is hard totake out This screen protector is very useful if y...
    Cons:
    tough to get lined up right. it is not sticky and i find to be a bit thick. find it only last for about a week before it starts...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay

posted by LukeMat88 on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap compared to ones they sell in my city store. Shipment was faster than my friends warned me.
    Cons:
    Not so easy to apply. If your screen already has some deep scratches, you will have some bubbles on your protector
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice product

posted by ferkoming on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    goodd quality for an excelent price.. really good product, it works perfect on my iphone and i holds on really good..!! the antiglare works perfect and it hold up tightly with out any cons
    Cons:
    non, product its perfect for it prce .. really good bargain and i would definitly continue shoopping
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad for the price

posted by fawadd on 04/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    the biggest pro about it is the price. it is very cheap compared to protectors you buy in phone shops. it is also handy that you receive two protectors instead of just one
    Cons:
    it was tough to stick the protector right at once, this resulted in that i had to throw one away. and besides that, I still got...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections