Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Very powerfull, i'm not sure if it is 1000 mW but the difference with the built-in Wi-Fi of my laptop is amazing.
- The main chip is RTL8178L as you can see in attached image, so is perfect for injection and monitor on BT 3/4.
- Nice dark look with blue LED and dragon logo.
- No overheating problems.
- Documentation is fully in Chinese.
- There is a place for a Faraday cage at the RF part of the PCB but it isn't mounted.
- No Linux or Mac drivers on DVD, only for Windows. However, you can download these drivers in Realtek's website.
- DVD contains drivers for Windows, BT 4 final, an iso image of BT 3 for usb and also a VMware machine for Windows with Backtrack 3 loaded.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.