DX  » Community » Reviews » Adjustable Cotton + Leather Guitar Strap (Green)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:866 (86%)
  • 4 Star:141 (14%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adjustable Cotton + Leather Guitar Strap (Green)

posted by evandroalves on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very nice product. It's a very nice look and the leather on the edge have a nice quality. It have Fender logo on the front leather holder. The price of it is good too. O produto é bem legal. Tem um visual bacana e o couro nas pontas é d...
    Cons:
    it could be a litle bit larger to the sides, so it would be more confortable. Poderia ser um pouco mais larga nas laterais, as...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Comfortable and good useable length

posted by RoadstarNick on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    There are LOTS of straps to choose from on DX, and I happened to choose this one....I would buy it again. This is a nice quality Guitar Strap. Real leather ends are a nice touch and the strap weave is perfect. Stitching was perfect upon delivery, too. ...
    Cons:
    None really..
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for guitars!!

posted by Guitarrilia on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very comfortable! - In my opinion, cotton straps are better than nylon straps because cotton straps does not slide easily on the clothes, very important if you have problems with guitar balance issues. - Nice military green colour. - Good materials. - Ver...
    Cons:
    - Honestly: no cons for acoustic and lighter electric guitars. - Perhaps, those straps are not perfect for heavier instruments ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Military green guitar strap

posted by venelven on 03/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Looks good, just like the pictures. - Really good length. - Easy to adjust the lenght of the guitar strap - Seems well built and the ends seems to be durable enough - likes the colour - Good price
    Cons:
    Cant think of any cons right now, i guess time will tell. Could maybe be a bit wider?
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for money!

posted by Goatboy77 on 11/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good materials and fabric. Durable and strong. Nicely colored. Synthetic material is much better than similarly priced alternatives.
    Cons:
    The holes for guitar hinges are too small. Fender label is glued on and not stitched. So expect it to start pealing off after s...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality

posted by TygerTung on 02/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality, good looking guitar strap. Looks very good on my wooden acoustic guitar. Nice leather and good thick webbing. Great colour Long enough too. Has bogus 'fender' brand written on the lower leather bit so you can impress all your mates with t...
    Cons:
    Colour doesn't suit my Red with white scratch board top quality Hondo fat strat, which I brought the strap for, but suits my ot...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Guitar Strap!

posted by Lightfan99 on 01/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Strong but comfortable. The leather pieces on the ends are made of double-cowhide --- not laminate leather or some synthetic. The workmanship is good and the 'Fender' heat-stamped logo on the front leather piece is a nice touch. They are indeed able to ...
    Cons:
    None!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections