Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Very comfortable!
- In my opinion, cotton straps are better than nylon straps because cotton straps does not slide easily on the clothes, very important if you have problems with guitar balance issues.
- Nice military green colour.
- Good materials.
- Very affordable prize.
- Nice Fender spaghetti logo.
- Honestly: no cons for acoustic and lighter electric guitars.
- Perhaps, those straps are not perfect for heavier instruments (guitar basses, Gibson LP...) because the pieces of leather are too thin.
This could be perfect with wider pieces of leather on both sides. This is why I only give four stars on Quality and Usefulness.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.