DX  » Community » Reviews » Compact Slim Retractable Cable Style USB 2.0 Optical Mouse - Black (80CM-Cable)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:444 (44%)
  • 4 Star:565 (56%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    As compact as a mouse can get

posted by moemdx on 11/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very, very compact mouse for those on the go. Take it with you wherever you go, for use with your laptop or netbook. It's small enough to carry around, yet big enough to be usable. Nice big buttons, wheel doubles as a third button. The retractable cable is ...
    Cons:
    It's a bit flimsy. And, of course, not the best mouse you have ever used.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy for bags mouse

posted by DJF0rce on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Advantage of this product is that the mouse body is narrow for that would wear it even in your pocket, well-wheel is spinning, body material is very soft to the touch, the buttons are well pressed and the mouse is working properly in the system, just like p...
    Cons:
    Of the minuses can be noted that the wire is not of sufficient quality and at the base of the mouse can be broken off, well, ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Elegant pocket mouse

posted by dregio on 12/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very slim and light mouse. The two buttons and button wheel work well. The dimensions are convenient: not a dwarf-sized standard shape mouse as others -which makes sense only for dwarfs-, but a slim mouse with a tolerable length and width. Wired mice don't ...
    Cons:
    Sometimes, when doing small movements it's needed to press the whole mouse gently down to achieve accuracy in the movement. The...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Almost the same as original one

posted by sskim on 08/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very cheap - Fits in any hand size - Very light - Easy to carry for who has a notebook - Scrolling cable makes it easy to pack in the bag - The cable can also be used to charge mini USB devices, like cell phones and mp3 playes
    Cons:
    No cons
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool

posted by alehawk on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has a slim design which makes it very confortable to carry compared to other mice. The cable can be unatached wich makes it perfectly changeable if it breaks. Wheel works like a charm. It's small which it it makes it easy to carry
    Cons:
    The blue led light. As other guy said, I dont know why everything has to have led lights. Besides that there is no con for me.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very elegant mouse

posted by vturiserra on 03/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    A very elegant mouse with a silky touch. It works perfectly. It is very comfortable. The price is unbeatable.
    Cons:
    Without the blue leds it would be even more elegant. Why on earth everything must have a blue led nowadays? My mouse came with ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ownership verified by DX fantastic mouse

posted by nazgula on 03/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's simple to carry around. It's a middle sized mouse (good for people with larger hands, and yet more portable). I hate mini mini mouse! And, particularly, I love the fact that the cable disconnects from the mouse. I had already broken a cable before, an...
    Cons:
    It has blue lights and in the dark it seems an ufo but it is not a problem if you put insulating tape in the case
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good compact mouse

posted by GreatTitus on 12/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's simple to carry around. It's a middle sized mouse (good for people with larger hands, and yet more portable). And, particularly, I love the fact that the cable disconnects from the mouse. My young daughter has already broken a cable before, and in th...
    Cons:
    The design is not so ergonomic (to keet it simple to carry even though the size is not so small, I guess). The wheel is awful...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good stuff for the price

posted by miguelangelwww on 12/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It´s a really baragain, really flat and with a detachable cable that you can also use a an adapter from standard usb to small usb. I already use it for charging my mobile pone. It has a cute and charming light design beceuse the red light of the laser it i...
    Cons:
    It deoend on taste, as almos everything, but the button it is a bit noisy and har to pores for the double click, as an ocasiona...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections