DX  » Community » Reviews » Retractable 3.5mm M-M Audio Cable - Black (70CM-Length)
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7016 (70%)
  • 4 Star:307 (30%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fewer tangles in the car

posted by Tuckerism on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's simple, works great, and has good build quality. Both adapter ends fit snugly into all of my devices. No issues with crackling or sound quality. The retracting mechanism gives a satisfying click; I've never had a problem getting the cable to retract...
    Cons:
    None that I can find.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality for a cheap price

posted by effeesse on 04/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it does what expected without a problem, and it's doing it for several month so far. i mainly use it to listen to my mp3s from my mobile in my car's stereo (which is not a top-quality one, honestly, but neither a crap). it doesn't add too much noise. it kee...
    Cons:
    the wrong choice if you are looking for the highest fidelity. but it would be wrong to expect it for less than a couple of euros.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works correctly

posted by Agus89 on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product meets my needs. I have it for almost an year and I still use it when plugging devices (cellphones, laptops, mp3, etc) to my living-room stereo.
    Cons:
    When I want to increase the volume, there is a point (high, -don't worry) that starts to make an annoying noise.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great for your car

posted by milanc89 on 02/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easily retractable and expandable, doesn't add much noise, good sound quality. Great solution for your car sound system, where you don't need much cable length or some extra quality of sound. The fact that it's retractable is a great plus, again, specially ...
    Cons:
    Feels a bit cheap on first touch, but after you get used to the plastic feel, it's no issue. Could come in some better kind of...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product quality, works great.

posted by BigBossFlossin on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product works better than another retractable audio cable that I paid $10 for. It is of very good build quality, especially for the low price. It pulls out and retracts very easily, and it offers good sound quality. The plastic and materials use feel n...
    Cons:
    None. The product works just as described.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nifty and inexpensive

posted by xthealanx on 12/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I bought it to be used in the car since and absolutely love it! With a retractable cable, it makes it easier to store, quicker to put away, and it isn't an eyesore when it's in use, unlike other cables that are either too long or too short. The price is gre...
    Cons:
    Sometimes, if you're a bit too rough with it and pull it out and retract it several times in a row (like my son did) it can get...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Quality cable

posted by Rayay on 11/17/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The construction is surprisingly good quality. The sound is not distorted or noisy. It's average. Also, this can actually stay set in its various lengths unlike other lower quality competitors.
    Cons:
    Not really a con but I wished the cable was longer.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice application for male-male extension

posted by enigman on 10/23/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    --small head jack, can be used in small access area devices --flexible distance for different usages. --flat cable, preventing cable tangle
    Cons:
    --finishing is not perfect, but what do you expect from this price range. --cable could be longer for long reaching situation, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little gadget!

posted by EFlite on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wonderful little thing, -no more cable chaos! I use this for my car, using the Spotify audio service on my smartphone. The smartphone connects to my car stereo using the 3.5mm retractable audio cable, which works brilliantly. Which the retractale cable, the...
    Cons:
    None really. It works nicely, and seems pretty robust.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful for not twisting the wires

posted by AmarillO007 on 09/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    runs smoothly, is very convenient to not disturb the cords and I need to keep the long
    Cons:
    The material is not the best, but for the price you can not expect more. I think it would be good to one end off at 90 degrees
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections