Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Cheap (It costs at least 3x more here in Brazil)
- Accurate (Unless you need the exactly right temperature, it will do his job)
- Great build quality (It overcomes my expectations)
- Actually it has a nice look (Better than the photos)
- Even dummies can use (Auto power on/off. Press the button and it shows the temperature. Very simple)
- You might turn the laser on/off.
- Uses 9V battery. It's kind of expensive outside the DX. So I recommend you to buy more than one battery together.
- It's yellow. I don't like yellow.
It's fun to run around measuring the temperature of everything. Now I know that my TV heats my bedroom more than my PC. Sorry about the cuss word, Intel.
It's actually pretty usefull. You can control what you're cooking, or see if your kid is with fever, or if the beer is ready to be drink.
If you have 20 bucks, buy it. You will have fun and, eventually, found that it's really useful.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.