DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.2" LCD Non Contact Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight (-50°C ~ 380°C)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Nice device – 1.2" LCD Non Contact Digital InfraRed Thermometer with Laser Sight (-50°C ~ 380°C) Reviews

posted by Serge1400 on 09/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Owing this device during 3 days. I have a chance to compare it with more expensive thermometer (about 43$) SKU 26611 bought on DX for my mate. This very one is much smaller with more higher build quality. And seems that it more accurate in indication than SKU 26611: using both simultaneously and the small and cheaper one shows the same temperature as room thermometer. Second one and more expensive shows 1C degree less. Unexpectedly I've discovered that this item have two bonuses: 1. the higher level of it's measurements not 380 but 550 C degrees 2. it's laser spot attracts attention of my cat completly - he can jump and run all over the room truing to catch it nearly half an hour without brakes .
Cons:
Notice some scratches on thermometer lens. Don't know will it affect it's measuring abilities or not?
Other:
Nothing can be added
Bottomline:
Cheap price doesn't mean less quality. Great product with more that reasonable price. Thinking about buying another couple of this very thermometers as presents to some of my friends.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections