DX  » Community » Reviews » Ebony Cloisonne Bottle Gourd Bamboo Flute with Protective Case (B Key)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Unbelievable, this is wonderful

posted by MassaiSilva on 09/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very great instrument, really good sound and material! This is my best purchase in DealExtreme. The escale is very easy to learn and this flute sound's just like any other hulusi on youtube. In A=442 the tuning is perfect.
    Cons:
    I don't know any cons to write here. For me it was reeeeally better than I expected and for this price I wouldn't buy any simil...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    just great

posted by ianmeira on 11/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    the flute has a great sound, and is distinguished from others by having two drones working, it is very smooth playability and trimbre and dynamics work very well, the finish is a little precarious, since it is a product made in series, but nothing affecting...
    Cons:
    just a few things in the finish left me sad, and also the lack of a drainage valve, because the accumulation of saliva it lacks...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great musical instrument

posted by Violist on 10/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is one of the best my purchases in DealExtreme. The flute has very good sound and nice design. This is a really high-quality musical instrument. Price is very good. In my local stores flutes of this type are much more expensive. This flute is made of v...
    Cons:
    Inside was much excess glue. It's not a big problem. Excess glue can be easily removed. Build quality of the protective case is...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections