DX  » Community » Reviews » 29-LED Date Time Fashion Wrist Watch with Leather Band (2*CR2032)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Nice bling-bling – 29-LED Date Time Fashion Wrist Watch with Leather Band (2*CR2032) Reviews

posted by DeNeusbeer on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
- Nice looks - Easy to use, only 1 button - Set-up is easy, one button to cycle the modes, the other to set the time/date. - Comes in a nice giftbox - Clear manual - It's a real eye-catcher - Feels sturdy, and it still looks fine after 3 months
Cons:
- You have to press a button every time you want to see how late it is. (though understandable, otherwise you'll have 20 leds burning all the time) - There's a small animation when you press the display button, so you don't get to see the time immediately. - It's a tad too big for my small wrists, it has room to move around even on the shortest hole. (note: i do have pretty small wrists though) - Not the cheapest watch you can find
Other:
I'm wearing it a lot :)
Bottomline:
This is a nice watch. It displays the date and time just fine. It may not be the cheapest, but it's worth it. The only con that matters to me is the button-press and animation before seeing the time.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections