Nice bling-bling – 29-LED Date Time Fashion Wrist Watch with Leather Band (2*CR2032) Reviews
posted by DeNeusbeer on 09/26/2010
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Nice looks
- Easy to use, only 1 button
- Set-up is easy, one button to cycle the modes, the other to set the time/date.
- Comes in a nice giftbox
- Clear manual
- It's a real eye-catcher
- Feels sturdy, and it still looks fine after 3 months
- You have to press a button every time you want to see how late it is. (though understandable, otherwise you'll have 20 leds burning all the time)
- There's a small animation when you press the display button, so you don't get to see the time immediately.
- It's a tad too big for my small wrists, it has room to move around even on the shortest hole. (note: i do have pretty small wrists though)
- Not the cheapest watch you can find
I'm wearing it a lot :)
This is a nice watch.
It displays the date and time just fine. It may not be the cheapest, but it's worth it.
The only con that matters to me is the button-press and animation before seeing the time.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.