DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Cooler Heat Sink Chipset for RAM Memory - W Type (8-Piece Set)
Sort by:
42 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9038 (90%)
  • 4 Star:104 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    They work

posted by Nixxen on 01/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    They work. Simple as that. It's several tiny, tiny aluminum radiators with self adhesive thermal pads. No visual defects on my order
    Cons:
    Depending on the size and temperature of what you are trying to cool down, the miniature size of these ribs might be too small....
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great little heatsinks

posted by designjah on 11/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    well made small little heat sinks. I like the fanned out fins instead of just straight fins like many other heat sinks have. Made of aluminum so heat dissipation should be good (copper would be even better).
    Cons:
    I didn't care for the adhesive tape these came with. I removed the tape and used arctic alumina. I have also used sku 4579 to a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bite-size Heatsinks

posted by wampyz on 11/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    tiny, convenient self stick heat sinks... pretty good heat transfer given that they're self stick... perfect for RAM modules... fins greatly increase the surface area and cooling for these little guys...
    Cons:
    be very careful where you stick them... it's a one shot deal... trying to peel them off to reposition them destroys the adhesiv...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent heatsinks for your Raspberry Pi!

posted by KooTz on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great build quality and good adhesive tape, although a little thin but that shouldn't be a problem.
    Cons:
    They are a little to big for a Raspberry Pi but that can't really count as a con because they are not designed for a Raspberry ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and up to the task!

posted by hugomezarinaaim on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Relly good price and it is well built. I wanted to cool down a few chips inside a netbook, which are perfect in size and depth for this job.
    Cons:
    The adhesive that comes with it is ok, but it could be a little better, because one of the fell off after some time, but it was...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Little Aluminum Heatsinks...

posted by wampyz on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    tiny, convenient self stick heat sinks... pretty good heat transfer given that they're self stick... perfect for RAM modules... fins greatly increase the surface area and cooling for these little guys...
    Cons:
    be very careful where you stick them... it's a one shot deal... trying to peel them off to reposition them destroys the adhesiv...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works a charm

posted by Outlander18 on 05/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The heat sinks have got a good quality thermal contact adhesive on the back of them, are exactly the right size for the raspberry pi, and when combined with a 17x17x10mm fan from Maplins drops the core temperature of the pi down to around 25 c.
    Cons:
    It's a permanent stick, so don't try to remove the heat sink afterwards. The heatsinks are made of aluminium, which means while...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap good quality mini aluminium heat sinks

posted by dajsel on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bought mine to be used with my Rasberry Pi's. Perfect fit over the cpu/gpu a little oversized for the regulator but can be used on that one to
    Cons:
    could been delivered without the sticky tape as I want to use heat compound
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best Product

posted by Marcosfast on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Decreases heat well. easy to use. Perfect size for most chips. product very cheap and very functional for any purpose. a sink in aluminum with an awesome cost and benefit and functional in raspberry dropped 5 C temperature Portuguese Diminui o calor bem....
    Cons:
    I'm not relying on glue product, over time it can get lost. I can not believe this sink in memory is very useful, because the g...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Aluminuim heatsink with Thermal stickers

posted by djzzzzzzz on 03/12/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The Aluminium heatsink will effectively dissapate heat through its the heat conducting stickers on its base. Stickers on base make it easy to attach to what you want to cool. Place it close to a fan, such as cpu or case fan, for added cooling effect. Sm...
    Cons:
    Aluminium is not the most thermally conductive of materials of all time. Copper would be nice. Nothing is known about the cond...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections