DX  » Community » Reviews » E27 1210 6W 84-LED 588-Lumen 6500K Light Bulb - White (85~265V AC)
Sort by:
37 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5721 (57%)
  • 4 Star:4316 (43%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good bulb

posted by danishe on 11/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    works great gives lots of light had one for almost a year in the kids romm and now buying one for the other my bedroom. you need 2 of them to get the room rally bright but this is a big room comes wrapped nicely and seems to be build ok. nothing shakes or ...
    Cons:
    It takes it ~1.5 sec to work from the time you switch the lights on. Its long and would not fit in all the lamps
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best led lamp this type.

posted by Matreco on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The light is very strong, and as a very litle comsunption, I mesured it and it´s about 6,5W, and you can´t stare at the light, because is so strong. As a very nice feature, after you install the lamp you can still turn it 20 to 30 degres on both ...
    Cons:
    The lamp as a litle delay on turning on, but is half a second, or so, no problem for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good working!

posted by SuicideOG on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very strong, I put one in the outside lamp for about 8 months ago so it is in moist conditions and not a single led has burnt nor has anything rust yet. Inside it doesnt matter that they have to be turned, you dont need to light up the roof.
    Cons:
    For these I havent found any cons in about 1 year usage, maybe if you have to find something it is the size, I had to take the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    WOww a great BRIGHT, LED Lamp.

posted by Matreco on 02/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    What to say of this lamp, it is very bright, brighter than other, more power consumption LED lamps that has less light, this one draws 6w of power, and give you about 75W (incandescent light), power. Very bright not very blueish light, its white light, I u...
    Cons:
    None that I see.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright

posted by armadilloshield on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is my second ordered. Really love this LED light, I change most of my house lighting to this LED light. Maybe will order some more for spare :) I hope it will last at least for few years. At least 4-5 years maybe, but if last for 3 years I think good e...
    Cons:
    So far nothing. If the price can be lower a little that will be nice :)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, but very white

posted by Heede on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It provides a lot of light It has a quite low watt usage It provides a very uniform lighting downwards
    Cons:
    It provides a very clinically white light It is quite long, so you need to be sure that it will fit in your lamp
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lamp!!!

posted by deprofundis on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Uallll!!!!! Just what I wanted, to have all my house powered by led lamps!!! - Great price - Great light - Light direction is ajustable
    Cons:
    There is only one, but it can be simply ignored if the user is not brute: - The casing is kind of fragile, so turn it from one...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright and white light

posted by Frenky456 on 01/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very bright light. First i've used it in our toilet but for a small room this light is to bright. So i've put it in our garage. I'm using it in the garage without a cover, when it is on it almost looks like it is daylight. Of course i have twisted...
    Cons:
    A lot of light and only 6W. The bundle (attached to a 2m40 high ceiling) is wide enough to cover 15 - 20 square meters (probabl...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very very Bright LED LAMP!!!!

posted by Rafael420 on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This led lamp its very bright, im using in my house, in the stairs, and the pictures of the wall has become more colorfull with this lamp, its a very white color, and very bright with only 6w, you can save a lot of energy and money with this lamp... and the...
    Cons:
    The only cons is the direcional light, its not so good to use in vertical, but you can use in vertical too.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good desk lamp

posted by Eduardocm on 01/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good desk lamp... Good for reading or just for a bedside lamp... Great amount of light... Doesn't get (too) hot with time, no danger of getting hurt with it. Looks like it's well built, I've been using it on my desk for months now and I've had no prob...
    Cons:
    Not really a cons, but this isn't a bulb to be used at a ceiling bulb... Maybe it's a bit pricey, but the quality is good and ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections