Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:433 (43%)
  • 4 Star:433 (43%)
  • 3 Star:141 (14%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extrmely high quality !

posted by Thes2pidmuffin on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    These are the best binoculars on DX . They are not very expensive and they come with a pouch and a cleaning cloth . They have a high build quality and the pictures that show the zoom don't do them justice. they have a rubber shell casing i repeat a rubber s...
    Cons:
    None that i can think of at the moment.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good binocular

posted by gborba on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Cheap - Good finishing - Compact when folded (can be carried easily) - Light - Comes with cover and cleaning wipe. Very easy to use. excellent mechanical.
    Cons:
    Does not have the 60x announced magnification. I compared 2 pictures, one with the camera trough it and other without. I can m...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good option

posted by Tanios on 08/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to operate. Excellent qualities inherent in the product. The lenses are of excellent quality. Images clear and well defined. Mechanisms of excellent quality. Compared to the best product on the market. Great price. Excellent value for money. Includes c...
    Cons:
    It could come with protective lenses. But, no more negatives to relate.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    10x25 coated binoculars

posted by zzonbi on 11/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -well corrected image in the center -light and compact, yet sufficient brightness and magnification -image keeps natural colour balance -effective AR coatings -sturdy, mostly metal, and protected by rubber -oiled with thick vaseline, keeps moisture out and ...
    Cons:
    -the focusing sledge wasn't keeping parallel with the optical axis (repaired in the end, but not so easy). This caused differen...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Binocular *-)

posted by kkarl2 on 11/10/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very reasonable price, I did'nt find anything better at the time from DealExtreme. The build seems very nice and I do'nt think it will brake easyly. The pouch is very nice, can be but on a belt. Also as mentioned by others, it can be adjusted for us short-...
    Cons:
    The numbers 60x35 are weird. I don't belive them. The numbers should show the maginfing strength and the diameter, but these ar...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for the price

posted by heemu on 05/17/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -- Picture quality is very good. -- view can be adjusted for short sighted people -- very easy to use -- comes with a nice pouch -- price is reasonable
    Cons:
    -- Much smaller than I expected -- Does not include lence cover -- Range is not that great -- you might find something similar ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad, but not great

posted by jc28841 on 08/10/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nice looking piece of equipment. Feels sturdy and well built but still quite compact. Diopter adjustment included for us short-sighted folk. Reasonably clear optics
    Cons:
    -May be some difficulty focusing (this is helped by the diopter adjustment) -The magnification is claimed to be 60x, but it d...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections