Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5212 (52%)
  • 4 Star:4310 (43%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    my 2nd review

posted by Lester08 on 08/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    this is my 1st purchase of dealextreme, together with this item: http://club.dx.com/reviews/text/21997/277480.. i bought only 1piece of this.. double sided number (back to back), it is very good..
    Cons:
    the USB + Parallel it not working properly.. im only using the PCI port.. the manual is not so good, i can't understand some o...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Price

posted by aeiouer on 10/01/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This card was easy to use. It either plugs into a pci slot, or the printer port. If you use the printer port, you must power it with the supplied usb cable. It comes with a poorly translated instruction/code book
    Cons:
    One of the LED's was DOA, its not that big of a deal, but its lame. The card is quite aged, with computers not including printe...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great POST card!

posted by Lexicon8 on 06/08/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to use as I expected, works just as good as a $40 one from newegg. A must have for any computer novice. Seems like it's built fairly sturdy. Stick it in a PCI slot and it's good to go! This is pretty much compatible with any computer. I had a com...
    Cons:
    I can't think of anything wrong with it, it does what it is supposed too perfectly!
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for PC technicians

posted by himynameisbunny on 04/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Comes in an anti-static baggie. Instructions are pretty easy to understand, well laid out. Very handy if your computer, or somebody elses for that matter, doesn't POST. Small with no backplate, makes it easier to carry around.
    Cons:
    Bit hard to see the diagnostic numbers if you have a lot of PCI cards. But generally you would have taken them out first to tr...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best little tool ever!

posted by ddggttff3 on 04/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This thing has let me locate the problem with about 2 computers now, and I have only had this thing for only 1 day! I have successfully tested this on a HP laptop (using parallel), and a HP desktop, and on both the post card worked great! Probably one of th...
    Cons:
    None really, it doesn't feel cheep, so I hope it lasts awhile! (fingers crossed).
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Produto muito bom!

posted by ruthribas on 03/25/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Comprei umapara o pc e um outro modelo bem parecido para notebook, na realidade comprei para meu esposo usar e não para mim; nunca imaginei de precisar usar tão cedo, mas sabe que já usamos ! O produto é bom mesmo, very good produt! Vem ...
    Cons:
    For this price there can be no complaints,PC shops here sell these for around $30-$40 and usually comes with only one display.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Tiny and usefull

posted by aletkd on 01/19/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Small board, you can carry it with you to anywhere - Got USB Port - Alright, Parallel Port too, for older PC's and to debug some thin clients. - Usefull to know if your motherboard is dead.
    Cons:
    Manual sucks, really. You better download the other manual posted here on forums. Sometimes give me errors but the system is ok...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A Nice Product

posted by Chathuranga on 11/16/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    1. Easy to use. Just plug into the PCI slot and you are done. 2. The Product Quality is excellent. 3. Very low delivery time. I received it within 1 week
    Cons:
    1. It seems not compatible with all BIOS types. 2. The manual is not much helpful or descriptive. A better manual is a MUST.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Bad At All.

posted by Bisdakexpress on 11/11/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Pretty cheap product. Highly affordable. Useful for identifying/ troubleshooting issues with dead pc. Good for computer technician... . .
    Cons:
    Build quality not so good... .
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT BUY FOR PC

posted by ARMCHAIRQB16 on 10/26/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    What a great and useful product. Save so much time to find out what is currently happening when your boot process fails. This is very easy to use. The second display is a must . Very happy to have bought that one instead of the one with only one display. Wh...
    Cons:
    For this price there can be no complaints,PC shops here sell these for around $30-$40 and usually comes with only one display.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections