Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Cheap for a stainless steel LED flashlight
- Still reasonably good
- Spring puts less force on switch, so I expect less contact issues
- No cree rings
- A bit more yellow (warm) light
- No short delay like the Ultrafire had
Comparing with Ultrafire ss C3 sku.26122:
- Considerably less bright (on NiMH batteries)
- Parts do not fit together very well
- Short threads, and had to remove loose hanging part of thread
- Skimped on strength: 65,5g where 82g was advertized. This is also 7,5g less than the Ultrafire
- 4mm longer
- This seems a cheaper-to-make knockoff from sku.26122, so a step backwards
- Clearly a different driver than the C3: no delay when turned on, no pauze between SOS strobes.
I'll report back if the contact issues that the C3 had are solved here (which would be a big plus). I'll also test battery time and heat on high.
A bit of a disappointment, primarily because of the much lesser brightness, where more was promised, and the noticeably worse build quality
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.