Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Fairly decent build quality...anodization quality could use some work (i.e. some flecks of aluminum showing).
- LED is thermal pasted (what some might consider somewhat excessively) to the heavy brass pill.
- LED is ever so slightly off-center...definitely user fixable as the LED is screwed in. It'd probably be a MASSIVE pain to fix the fraction of a millimeter it is off by though.
- O-Rings are not "tight". I *think* (and I emphasize "I THINK" cause I'm not an expert/haven't seen a lot of other lights), that the O-Rings aren't quite "thick" enough to cause a nice tight seal. I might try picking up some other ones to test it out.
- Minor inclusions/irregularities at transition between hot spot and "cool" area flood. Not bad enough to whine about though.
Good light. I bought some "flame label" (why would someone put flames on a battery label...not exactly confidence inspiring!) Trustfire batteries to use with it which are apparently the best batteries on DX. I'll do some further testing to measure current draw and the like.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.