Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
* It just works. There's none of the odd quirks of other inexpensive flashlights; e.g. high-pitched buzzing, battery contact problems, overheating, etc.
* High quality case with precise machining. Threads are smooth and tight even without oil or other lubrication.
* Easy to grip and turn on/off with one hand.
* Clean, even beam with well-defined edges and center bright spot.
* Glass lens.
* Forward click; soft press for momentary on.
* Want a pseudo-lantern? Just screw off the head.
* This little Romisen has been around for a while, so the LED technology is a bit old, relatively speaking. Emitted light might not be as bright as with newer flashlights.
* There's only one mode. This may be seen as a plus by some, a shortcoming by others.
* It feels like a much more expensive flashlight.
* While this might not be the right light for illuminating a distant trail, it's more than adequate for everyday use. It's built to provide decades of reliable service.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.