Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- excellent build quality, flawless finish. In fact, this light feels a lot like flashlights 5 or 6 times the price.
- o-rings do their job
- forward clicky switch feels solid
- very smooth, solid threads, work fine even without lube.
- lots of throw ( mine came with a smooth reflector )
- Smooth reflector instead of OP - no problem for me, in fact I prefer throw over beam uniformity
- lots of nasty rings in the spillbeam... Smooth reflector gives great throw, but nasty spillbeam :-)
This light feels really solid in your hands. Size, weight, anodizing, threads... It´s a pleasure to play around with this light, and the real fun starts when you switch it on ;-)
I´ll look into runtime, but from what I´ve found on the web regulation seems to be nice.
That´s an incredibly inexpensive thrower. It has a serious feel of "quality".
You like throw and can live with artifacts in your spillbeam? Buy it! :-)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.