DX  » Community » Reviews » Sync and Charging Docking Station with USB and 3.5MM Audio Cable for Iphone 3g/3GS
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:332 (33%)
  • 4 Star:674 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great on iphone 3GS

posted by steel47 on 06/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fantastic build quality, it resembles Apple original dock station. Tested with iPod Touch 1Gen and iPhone 3Gs. Works great with iPhone 3GS The bottom has a nice rubber grip to it and it even has Apple emblem on it.
    Cons:
    The only "con" is the so called "data and charging cable" that doesn't work with iPod Touch 1G. It will wor...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good

posted by manelmanol on 04/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good build quality and good sound. Really useful, if you want to listen to music while charging.
    Cons:
    During the first weeks the sound wasn't pretty neat, althought today works better. The white part of the dock wasn't well glu...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Buy

posted by diondai1 on 11/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I was so happy when this arrived, it feels the correct weight and looks like it has high quality plastic, it also came with some usefull plugs.
    Cons:
    it took a month to arrive, there is no base in the output and sadly :( they don't have the apple logo underneath it anymore lik...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fantastic Value

posted by discaciate on 08/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Fantastic build quality, it resembles Apple original dock station. Tested with iPod Classic and iPhone 3Gs. Both charging and sync work without a problem. The bottom has a nice rubber grip to it and it even has Apple emblem on it.
    Cons:
    The cable could be a bit longer, but that's pretty much it.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great dock, lousy cable...

posted by steelfrog on 07/30/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Really nice looking dock, almost as smoothly finished as a real one from Apple. Comes with a mini-jack <-> mini-jack stereo cable, works great! Dock fits perfectly on my iPhone 3GS :) Don't have to force my phone into it unlike some other cheaper doc...
    Cons:
    The only "con" is the so called "data and charging cable" that doesn't really charge my iPhone at all. Trie...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really really good device!!!

posted by Davidml93 on 06/16/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a good device, because when I received it I thought I had sent an Apple-branded original because its base is the apple logo, it works very well and is exactly like the original except for the absence of infrared receiver for the remote. Fits well with...
    Cons:
    None, none, none, none, etc. for dthe dock, The cables are a little white translucid plastic, but so resistant :D
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections