DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2cm~4cm Diameter)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:274 (27%)
  • 4 Star:7311 (73%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item

posted by codreanulaura15 on 10/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very easy to use item. This is the second I have bought from dx. The dimesions are small enough. It is not heavy and I think you can use it for any kind of bike
    Cons:
    The are no cons for this price. Actually...maybe the price is quite much..But I am still happy with it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fits SKU 122730. Very sturdy and lasts long.

posted by themaverick on 05/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits that torch perfectly. Bought it only after reading reviews about the diameter and ease of use. No one can flick it off your bike as it requires a screwdriver. The rubber has a good grip. Looks professional, compact and goes nicely with the black handle...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not too bad but not the best

posted by AllgoodnameRgon on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a bike flashlight mount. There isn't that much to say about a bike flashlight mount, except wheter it is good or bad. This one is quite good, but not the best on DX. I like that it can rotate, so you could use it to position your flashlight at a weird ...
    Cons:
    It's kinda big, so if you're looking for something small and light, this isn't you mount.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice mount for bicycles

posted by mailoo on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The price is very good and the parts delivered to me was more as I expected. The mount for the bike, then two rubber elements for stable contact to the metal of the bike and another mount (!) for I believe mounting on a headscarf for using on the head, the ...
    Cons:
    Build quality is a bit bad. Not at all, but one part, the clip to (dis-)mount the flashlight from the mount on your bike. This ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good stuff

posted by maXee on 09/20/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    holds a flashlight excellent and keeps itself on the bar as well. there is a lot of material, so one can not brake it easily.
    Cons:
    construction feature is 360 degree turn and mounted torch could be taken off by special slider, that's why some extra shifts ta...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good flashlight holder

posted by davider222 on 07/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - you can quickly and easily disconnect flashlight from holder when you go to the shop by clip mechanism - usable to ALL handlebars (2 rubbers are included) - you can easily rotate with flashlight by rotation mechanism - easy mounting and dismounting - you ...
    Cons:
    - holder for flashlight (tube) could be little bit bigger for bigger flashlights (diameter)...then you could use one of the rub...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good flashlight holder

posted by davider222 on 07/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - you can quickly and easily disconnect flashlight from holder when you go to the shop by clip mechanism - usable to ALL handlebars (2 rubbers are included) - you can easily rotate with flashlight by rotation mechanism - easy mounting and dismounting - ...
    Cons:
    - holder for flashlight (tube) could be little bit bigger for bigger flashlights (diameter)...then you could use one of the rub...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good mounts!

posted by wontpontificate on 06/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Detachable design lets you quickly disconnect your flashlight -Fits many sizes of handlebars.
    Cons:
    -Price is a bit much for what you get -quick release latches are kinda weak. Both of mine don't really hold together very wel...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not bad for the money

posted by KillerDeath81 on 05/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It fits all handle bar sizes, mine are oversized. The light can be easily dismounted from a bike if you have to go to a supermarket or something by using the clip mechanism. You don't need a screwdriver if you want to dismount it completely from the bike o...
    Cons:
    The light rattles up and down, and it can move about 2-3 degrees horisontally during riding a bike. Use some glue or push some ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing for bike light

posted by Leoric2007 on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The mount for the bike, it has two rubber elements for better contact with the metal of the bike control and second mount for mounting on a headscarf or belt, if you wish to use your flashlight this way. Mount consists of two parts. They quickly disconnecte...
    Cons:
    The clip that locks the mount seems somewhat weak. It works fine for me but it might be worn down over time. There is no rubbe...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections