DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2cm~4cm Diameter)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Good value bike mount – Universal Adjustable Bicycle Mount for Flashlights (2cm~4cm Diameter) Reviews

posted by Anders256 on 09/21/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
An good value easy-to-use bike mount. * Comes with 2 rubber inserts for the handle bar so it is easy to fasten on any handle bar. * The belt loop can easily be attached to your helmet giving you an head mount as well! * Easy to fasten/remove the flashlight.
Cons:
* The clip that locks/unlocks the mount seems somewhat weak. It works fine so far bu it might be worn down over time. * No rubber insert for the Flashlight. Not a major issue since any piece of rubber will do, e.g. an old tube. * The horizontal adjustment moves in 18 degree jumps so it cant be used to fine-adjust the flashlight angle.
Other:
The horizontal adjustment can still be useful. When I set my MTE SF-15 at maximum brightness it blinds oncoming traffic. So I simply turn the Flashlight to the side of the road until the car has passed.
Bottomline:
Really good bike mount for a low price. The head mount (belt loop) is a great bonus.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections