Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
An good value easy-to-use bike mount.
* Comes with 2 rubber inserts for the handle bar so it is easy to fasten on any handle bar.
* The belt loop can easily be attached to your helmet giving you an head mount as well!
* Easy to fasten/remove the flashlight.
* The clip that locks/unlocks the mount seems somewhat weak. It works fine so far bu it might be worn down over time.
* No rubber insert for the Flashlight. Not a major issue since any piece of rubber will do, e.g. an old tube.
* The horizontal adjustment moves in 18 degree jumps so it cant be used to fine-adjust the flashlight angle.
The horizontal adjustment can still be useful. When I set my MTE SF-15 at maximum brightness it blinds oncoming traffic. So I simply turn the Flashlight to the side of the road until the car has passed.
Really good bike mount for a low price. The head mount (belt loop) is a great bonus.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.