Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- works some-how
- forvard protective lens is one-peace
compared to sku.12924:
- ugly diode - even not on alu star; weak and blueish light, diode overheats
- plastic reflector (not TIR lens = collimator) = ugly ringed spot
- backplate fixing screw falls off
- backplate has no gasket -> not waterproof
- forvard protective lens is not glued -> waterproof
- no springs for batteries, just bended (and bending) plates
- red diode blinks, very dim
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.