DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.2" LCD Digital Panel Voltmeter with Blue Backlight (7.2~20V)
Sort by:
16 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6210 (62%)
  • 4 Star:386 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A bargain for a panel meter

posted by daswolf on 12/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Bought 10 units totaly understanding this unit draws power from the input. We intend to use them as panel meters to measure voltages from 0 to 20 volts. The back lighting is good the display quality is good. Its easy to read from a distance. To turn th...
    Cons:
    One of the 10 units has a bad power lead. This meant it did nothing. Believe its just a bad crimp and I have yet to fix it. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    2.2" LCD Digital Panel Voltmeter with Blue Backlight (7.2~20V)

posted by iceprojeckt on 10/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Straight forward, easy to use. LCD blue color still ok, but I prefer white color backlit Overall good for me to read the car voltage while running sound system.
    Cons:
    There is no backing to cover the electronics behind the lcd, this is very dangerous especially if you put/ install near to meta...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product for the price

posted by marzban123 on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    *Nice blue back light looks great and helps a lot * back-light uses source voltage so you don't need a separate power source *straight forward to use *build quality is satisfactory
    Cons:
    none, this item seams to be well described and does what it should. maybe it could be cheaper
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to read display

posted by cpaul on 09/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Installed this meter in my camper to measure level of the camper battery (especially when dry camping with no hookups). Easy to read (even from a distance). Nice blue backlight which also functions as a nightlight in the camper.
    Cons:
    Would have been nice to have an ON/OFF button to turn the meter off when not needed. No cutout template provided, but a not a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Accurate and easy to Use

posted by stefanhengen on 09/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Affordable price Low power consumption Nice design Very accurate readings
    Cons:
    Contrast with blue Backlight could be better, amber would give a better contrast.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good thing

posted by zeco13 on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Pretty good for the price, Ease of use and all in all, a pretty useful thing to have if you wanna make a diy voltmeter. I installed it on my boat cause I'm too cheap to buy a real marine voltmeter.
    Cons:
    After a few days, some lines on the LCD stopped working, which I will probably add to the salty air issue. Easy fix - press on ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT VALUE & ACCURACY

posted by WEBINTRUDER on 05/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    GREAT VALUE, VERY ACCURATE, NICE BLUE FULL ILUMINATION, HIGH QUALITY SURFACE MOUNTED COMPONENTS,COMPACT SIZE, EASY TO INSTALL, ONLY 2 CABLES TO CONNECTS, GOOD FINISHING
    Cons:
    THEY SHOULD USE A HIGHER QUALITY PLASTIC CASE BECAUSE THE PCB AND THE LCD IS REALLY GOOG FINISHING THAT DESERVE A BETTER LOOK P...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to read - Very handy

posted by larzman83 on 04/22/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Super easy to connect - high visibility, even in direct sunlight - versatile volt meter - good range for 12VDC (+/- 5V) automotive applications
    Cons:
    - mounting cutout not easy to do so panel snaps in. - takes a few seconds to stabilize reading (this could also be due to my a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very useful

posted by R@belo on 04/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small and very efficient blue light makes night vision, measure the voltage quickly and accurately, really like this product, installed in the console of the car is very useful.
    Cons:
    The product may not calibrated, but with a digital multimeter is possible to calibrate from the trimpot.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good LCD

posted by kip100 on 07/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very easy to use indicator. Nice blue light is visible even in bright sunlight. Ease of use is very good. I installed it in the car, but nothing yet has fallen off and everything works without any problems.
    Cons:
    not found now
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections