DX  » Community » Reviews » Precision Screw Drivers Toolkit for Electronics DIY (45-Piece Set)
Sort by:
142 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:80114 (80%)
  • 4 Star:2028 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price and quality

posted by kHaotic13 on 03/01/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, there piece sets are plenty and I haven't managed to use them all Secondly, The box is really good. You can even fix it on a wall and still be able to take it off
    Cons:
    There are not any downsides. Maybe the metal extension is a bit poorly designed. It always goes inside the screwdriver when you...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The quality is not the best, but OK

posted by nodems on 12/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Almost all the possible screws can be handled with this set. The handle fits well to the hand and his bottom has a rotative head that make easier to unscrew or screw.
    Cons:
    The quality is not the best, and you can not use them to tight or untight screws strongly. I recommend to select the most suita...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very complete

posted by Mialpa on 11/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    In my view it is the most complete set of screwdrivers that I bought in this shop. It has all parts that I need and some will not use ever. Also seems pretty solid and easy to handle
    Cons:
    What I disliked is that sometimes loosens the grip screwdriver and move the piece you have on. Also i would look more complete ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent screw drivers! BUY!

posted by bulhoes on 10/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent screw driver with lost of tips to different shapes and sizes! Was not sure when buying but after receiving the set I was sold! Would definitely buy again when by any chance I would wreck mine! Great set for the price! Although is not bargain, is ...
    Cons:
    None relay important! The only problem is the same with this kind of screws! You have to use some force to hold the tip so it d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy, very good buy

posted by liquiddandruff on 10/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very useful box. The bits seem able to withstand quite a bit of force, and the screw handle has a great feel and grip to it.
    Cons:
    Each piece was mildly oily and smelled funky, but went away after a good cleaning. Box is plastic and seems it will break if d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good little tool kit

posted by vg250 on 09/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    As a IT tech, the tool kit has all the tools I require to open up equipment. happy with the quality and number of bits available as well as the price. The box swings open presenting the bits with also handy numbering/lettering for easy identification.
    Cons:
    No cons on the product, it is excellent.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull toolset for every day home/proffesional use

posted by bbajs on 08/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very usefull toolset for every day home/proffesional use (45 piece set). Everything is better than expcted. I use it every day for servicing all kind of electronic equipment.
    Cons:
    Nothing so far, hope it will last.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good little toolkit

posted by gaudeoso on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    When i bought this tool kit, I was expecting tools that i could use for every situation, and i was not disappointed. There are heads for everything that I own and some that i don't even know where to use! It's really complete.
    Cons:
    The built quality is not, of course, flawless. Its better then I was expecting from a chinese product. The only thing that disa...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good and very useful

posted by yroaed on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very large range of bits, screw driver and other. Manage to open very tiny screws. gen get into inaccessible places. I manage to open my cell phone very easily. Very good holding. These flexible segments are doing a great job in hard reaching places.
    Cons:
    Until now didn't find any, and hope not to find any.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome toolkit

posted by buyerondx on 08/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Case arrived entire. It didn't broke in my case. Everything looks solid, and well finished. The handle seems to be useful and well constructed. The flexible extension bar seems cheap, still works perfectly, but I don't know how long will last if it's bende...
    Cons:
    In my case 2 bits are not the ones that appear in the description: http://m2.img.dxcdn.com/CDDriver/img/sku_36203_102.jpg Jus...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 15
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections