• Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
good wine pump – Wine Bottle Vacuum Pump with Stoppers Reviews

posted by ff3796a1 on 11/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
have been using this for over a year, and i use it always when i drink red or white wine. 1 bottle is a bit too much for me for once, and i drink 1-2 bottles of wine per month...so i´ve used this already quite a bit. The build quality is good, i haven´t noticed any problems in over a year´s use. The rubbery caps are quite good quality, they hold the vacuum for a bit over 24h.
Cons:
The price is very big for thouse item, it can be much chiper. You have to re-pump the vacuum to the bottle once in a 24h period, but that really isnt a problem because the wine gets bad in 2-3 days normally
Other:
The main pro is that it is easy to use. Just put the stopper in the bottle and with the pump you get out the air from the bottle. To take out the stopper just up the top of the stopper and take it out.
Bottomline:
I've bought it because I didn't wanted to be drunk every time I opened a bottle. With this product I can drink the wine one or two days after opened and tasting like freshly opened. But this sensation does not last forever. I recomend drink the wine until two days after opened.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections