DX  » Community » Reviews » Art Painting Water Color Pens - Long (12-Pen Set)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    pens for college

posted by bycoxo on 03/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    A really great product! I use a lot on my classes, ´cause I am doing Engeneer.. it helps when I qm doing reviews about my classes, and it is very good to use to painting and drawing my projects....
    Cons:
    It is not to write small texts, beucase of the thick pen tip.....but just this! All the rest it´s really good
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ok for the price, but they are really like felt pens

posted by smzbrazil on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    If your looking for markers/ felt pens/ felt tips with a thick tip, buy it. But if you are looking for a "thin" writing style, like stabilo 0.4 mm, don't buy it.
    Cons:
    Here in Brazil there are several brands, better brands than this one, like faber castell, which can be more precise on your dra...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than expected!

posted by FeralPup on 05/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It came packaged in bubble wrap which was awesome for 2 different reasons. One, it made sure the package didn't get damaged in shipment, and 2....IT'S BUBBLEWRAP! The marker's themselves are pretty decent. I was not expecting much, but they are actually pr...
    Cons:
    The markers seem like they won't last too many uses. As they get used they feel like they are "scratching" so to spea...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections